The Brexit Consequences Thread

No idea. Now try and find me one that says they do.
Of course, when wages double next year we'll know the answer, won't we?
I'll try to keep this simple for you.

to find workers a pm employer has to produce an 'offer'.

If the offer is poor, no one will go to him for a job. Or they will be of poor quality.

if the offer is good they will.

If the employer can't find employees he may have to improve the offer.

I'd you're shipping in thousands of folk who will work for less than a British person can actually live for will the employer improve his offer?

you might have read about the 'living wage'. Currently set at £8.70 or £10.50 in london.

before you start the remaINer anthem of 'wacist!, wacist!, he's a wacist!' I blame the game not the player.

I'm happy that zero hours contracts are being kicked into touch... You?

If crops are rotten in their fields due to lack of Europeans, haven't we got a large unemployment base to aim at ?

Or raise the slave labour wages and stop paying cash for illegals

If crops are rotten in their fields due to lack of Europeans, haven't we got a large unemployment base to aim at ?

Or raise the slave labour wages and stop paying cash for illegals

two years service to the nation and a spot of dofe or similar.

at the successful conclusion, sans disciplinary action, you're added to the list of people entitled to benefits, should you need them.

So you lads are going to attempt to annex the village of Pettigo....interesting plan your PM has...

Let UK vote again on Brexit after 2016 ‘fantasy case’ for leaving – Major - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
"The public should be allowed to vote again on whether to leave the European Union because Leave presented a “fantasy case” at the 2016 referendum, Sir John Major has said. "

Yet Remain Dave sent every address on the electoral roll an expensive booklet telling us all how wonderful the EU is and all the reasons why we had to vote to remain - and more people still voted to leave than voted to remain...

"The public should be allowed to vote again on whether to leave the European Union because Leave presented a “fantasy case” at the 2016 referendum, Sir John Major has said. "

Yet Remain Dave sent every address on the electoral roll an expensive booklet telling us all how wonderful the EU is and all the reasons why we had to vote to remain - and more people still voted to leave than voted to remain...

Its also contemptuously arrogant (though typically so of the Establishment class, and, it has to be said, quite a few Arrsers as well) in assuming that most people were so stupid that they had to have their opinions formed by something written on a bus or dribbled out by someone on the telly.

Pretty much everyone I know formed their own opinion over years or decades, based on their life experience.

I think its clear that politicians in particular are now dangerously disconnected from the electorate, and seem unaware of the immense constitutional crisis they are stoking here.

I voted out - and the way its going, that's what we will get.

I don't remember there being many reasons in it. Just emotive storylines.

image.jpeg

Victory....IN...Europe.
500 thousand British died in world war II alone for 'us' to have a foot hold in Europe. Now 'we' are going to hand our place back after all the blood, sweat and tears....we must not do it. Its a fooking disgrace to their memory.
Winston Churchill "Dreamed of a Europe without borders".(his own words). We must not become an open prison after what our people did for 'us'.

image.jpeg

"I have a five-point definition of a cult," Stein tells me. "One: The leader is charismatic and authoritarian. Two: The structure of the group isolates people. The third thing is total ideology, like, 'You only need me and no other belief system has any relevance whatsoever." The fourth thing is the process of brainwashing." The fifth point, she says, is the result: "creating deployable followers who will do what you say regardless of their own self survival interests."

One Bastard has brainwashed a cult following.

View attachment 357964
Victory....IN...Europe.
500 thousand British died in world war II alone for 'us' to have a foot hold in Europe. Now 'we' are going to hand our place back after all the blood, sweat and tears....we must not do it. Its a fooking disgrace to their memory.
Winston Churchill "Dreamed of a Europe without borders".(his own words). We must not become an open prison after what our people did for 'us'.

View attachment 357966
"I have a five-point definition of a cult," Stein tells me. "One: The leader is charismatic and authoritarian. Two: The structure of the group isolates people. The third thing is total ideology, like, 'You only need me and no other belief system has any relevance whatsoever." The fourth thing is the process of brainwashing." The fifth point, she says, is the result: "creating deployable followers who will do what you say regardless of their own self survival interests."

One Bastard has brainwashed a cult following.
Riiiiigggghhhhhhttttt.

........ which was of course why the subsequent Labour Government never took us into the nascent Benelux agreements and let the French get on with it. Churchill also called us Atlanticists. Hence we were originally EFTA. The cause of these problems is because we were never equal in the system, the French made sure of that otherwise why would De Gaulle have said non and we had to wait till he died. Never a supplicant be. The EU is a French concept through and through, that's why Barnier is chief negotiator. Now it's the french calling the shots muckraking the old divisions

........ which was of course why the subsequent Labour Government never took us into the nascent Benelux agreements and let the French get on with it. Churchill also called us Atlanticists. Hence we were originally EFTA. The cause of these problems is because we were never equal in the system, the French made sure of that otherwise why would De Gaulle have said non and we had to wait till he died. Never a supplicant be. The EU is a French concept through and through, that's why Barnier is chief negotiator. Now it's the french calling the shots muckraking the old divisions

The EEC/EU is a French contruct to replace their former Empire.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 397
S11Blade Brexit 485
B Medals 22