The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSP

LE
Well now we know the truth of the ring, snail snares the kiddies with the it/her/he nice pink friendly snail persona for personal pleasure and shares the kids with oddbod. Snail had you not white knighted for him we would never have known your secret
Are you on glue...?

NSP

LE
What does your user name mean?

I am torn between a row of standing stones or giving someone the finger.

Probably the latter as it is ARRSE.
Or he's a type/brand of film.

NI ex medic.

This is the reason ladies and gentlemen, why you must never mix alcohol and prescription drugs.
I assume you mean antipsychotics when you say prescription drugs?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think he's doing rather well.

The number of supposed adults utterly desperate to insult him and show how totally not bothered they are is hilarious.
Totally agree with you as this thread as set up to show what a cnut you are! :rolleyes: Thank you for trying to bring back on topic! :twisted:

Tits, w ank, fannybatter. Better?

W ank's not allowed in the ARRSE hole? As the bishop said to the actress.
Message just in from the resident Arrse Wanker-in-Chief, @Himmler74...

MSG:
"A wank in the Arrse Hole is allowed and should be encouraged. I would post a picture of a wank in the Arsse Hole but I can't find one to steal and claim as my own. The wankers have got wise to me so I'll just go and have a wank".
MSG ENDS

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Because it means you can't spot an obvious trolling sock puppet?

You just keep going on the other thread, Doggers.

You've got him on the ropes.... ;-)

I think he's doing rather well.

The number of supposed adults utterly desperate to insult him and show how totally not bothered they are is hilarious.
Here's Bilithering_Bullshitter once more projecting how he'd feel, rather than how rational folk treat internet fuckwits.
Perhaps being one himself causes it.

The_Duke

LE
The Epsilons have now pushed the boundaries too far, even for the Hole. If B_B, Oddbod or anyone else continue to handbag in other threads they will take a nice break.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads