The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triggered...

View attachment 347416

And again and again and again and again...

View attachment 347417

Clearly another one who's soooooo not bothered about a collection of characters displayed on their screen, or who can mount a sensible, cogent counter-argument instead. The mong buttons - a measure of the weak of brain and flacid of cock, whose skin is easier to get under than that of a rotting carcass.

The sad little fuckweasel. Surely a dead cert to retain his crown this year?! And next...

That is all.

Watch this space; in 5, 4, 3, 2......... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
It's therapeutic for him to let all that rage out.

Otherwise he'd have to spend his cleaning products budget on new keyboards.

I think he means ‘Paedo’...
Shit spelling must be contagious. I'd better stop interacting with @Himmler74 before it becomes incurable*

*the shit spelling rather than Himmler74 who has already passed the point of no return.

Triggered...

View attachment 347416

View attachment 347417

Clearly another one who's soooooo not bothered about a collection of characters displayed on their screen, or who can mount a sensible, cogent counter-argument instead. The mong buttons - a measure of the weak of brain and flacid of cock, whose skin is easier to get under than that of a rotting carcass.

The sad little fuckweasel. Surely a dead cert to retain his crown this year?! And next...

That is all.

Watch this space; in 5, 4, 3, 2......... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Rightly deserved on all accounts.

That the award of internet icons causes you so much distress and angst fills me with amusement.

Enjoy your day

That the award of internet icons causes you so much distress and angst fills me with amusement.

Enjoy your day
Another one who only months ago was denigrating said buttons as for "mongs".

He appears to be Broken_Brain's minime.

Triggered...

View attachment 347416

View attachment 347417

That is all.

I recommend this to soothe your sense of injustice.

Another one who only months ago was denigrating said buttons as for "mongs".

He appears to be Broken_Brain's minime.
The buttons enrich the arrse experience.

Why bother to type up an insult to annoy the thin skinned when a simple SAB does the job?

Fortunately I recommended @NSP gets himself a blanky to blot out the feeling of internet impotence, at least until lunchtime when he can turn to the comfort of alcoholic oblivion :)

Last edited:
Have you not realised how big a fool you made of yourself a few days ago and taken an oath of not typing from the shame you felt at your foolish comments. Like an alcky you sobbered and all seemed ok again and off you went keyboard banging.
Looks quite similar to written English. At least insofar as there are letters printed on a white background.

Out of curiosity I gave it to Google Translate...

IMG_0519.PNG

Enjoy your day
Distress? Angst...? You deluded tosser! :rofl:

I enjoy my days very much, thanks for asking - each one that passes until I get off of the boat is another mortgage repayment in the bank. :boogie:

I enjoy my days very much, thanks for asking - each one that passes until I get off of the boat is another mortgage repayment in the bank. :boogie:
I don’t know how @Baglock finds the time to write content given how many people he follows and hits the mong button on.

I’m assuming he’s not in work given the amount of free time he appears to have

I don’t know how @Baglock finds the time to write content given how many people he follows and hits the mong button on.

I’m assuming he’s not in work given the amount of free time he appears to have
All the time in the world. We're all going to live for 200 years, remember?

Still got a mortgage, at your stage of life?

All the time in the world. We're all going to live for 200 years, remember?
Only if you are in the space programme, and when they have the biotech technology working. That said, life expectancy continues to go up.

Still got a mortgage, at your stage of life?
I only took it out ten years ago. Paying off the balance just as soon as I can get to the building society. Now...

...SUCK MY BALLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads