The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
When you are annoying people on here I feel you are doing society a service. The people attacking me are the sort that ring up to complain that a bus left early even though they did not wish to travel on it or they will ring the council to report people for putting thier bin out early. Sad boring people with sad boring lives but they are the sort of people I would get up an hour early in the morning to piss off.
Go tiger - us silent masses are with you - I feel you have them on the ropes

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
As long as you don't try too hard to fit in with those you perceive to be the "cool kids..."
Interesting suggestion, and I note that you said "perceive", but seriously, who on here nowadays could reasonably be considered a cool kid?

Perhaps we should have some positive nominations for, eg. Those who can read without using their finger, type without their tongue sticking out etc.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
HN service history and a pile of cnuts white knighting him seems to sum it up. BB and his buddy are on truce, it may be in honour of Koffi Annan but **** only knows. Seems the title of the thread was not inclusive enough and a few people threw Teddy from the pram.
Socky cunt.

Reported for being a socky cunt.

Have you two found each other? Has this turned into an ARRSE dating thread?
Have you not realised how big a fool you made of yourself a few days ago and taken an oath of not typing from the shame you felt at your foolish comments. Like an alcky you sobbered and all seemed ok again and off you went keyboard banging.

Have you not realised how big a fool you made of yourself a few days ago and taken an oath of not typing from the shame you felt at your foolish comments. Like an alcky you sobbered and all seemed ok again and off you went keyboard banging.
It looks like English but...

I'm warming to NI ex Med.
So what if he can't spell ss well as some, and drops the odd malapropism.
He's done his bit, it seems and is getting right up the hooters of all kinds of people.

It's a bit tedious watching all the attack puppies yapping away at him, each trying to out insult the previous insult.

I don't think he really GAF.

Good for him.
Good post. He'll definitely let you suck him off now.

When you are annoying people on here I feel you are doing society a service. The people attacking me are the sort that ring up to complain that a bus left early even though they did not wish to travel on it or they will ring the council to report people for putting thier bin out early. Sad boring people with sad boring lives but they are the sort of people I would get up an hour early in the morning to piss off.
Or maybe they just recognise you as being a bit of a dick and obviously have you pegged for the sock puppet you are.
On a lighter note I can easily have you.

HN service history and a pile of cnuts white knighting him seems to sum it up. BB and his buddy are on truce, it may be in honour of Koffi Annan but **** only knows. Seems the title of the thread was not inclusive enough and a few people threw Teddy from the pram.
The only person who is troubled about my service history (or lack thereof) appears to be you. You also seem to imagine that you have some inherent right to demand and get answers to your questions.

In terms of people white knighting me... you are confusing 'expressing asimilar opinion' with white knighting. That a number of people are expressing a similar opinion of you should be telling you something. Comments like this...

You however are worthy of further scrutiny as you wont tell me your cap badge
... probably help to consolidate the general opinion of you being a bit of a dick. How is the 'further scrutiny' going by the way.
IMG_0516.JPG

Last edited:
The only person who troubled about my service history (or lack thereof) appears to be you. You also seem to imagine that you have some inherent right to demand and get answers to your questions.

In terms of people white knighting me... you are confusing 'expressing asimilar opinion' with white knighting. That a number of people are expressing a similar opinion of you should be telling you something. Comments like this...

... probably help to consolidate the general opinion of you being a bit of a dick. How is the 'further scrutiny' going by the way.
View attachment 347409
Is he still banging on about your cap badge, the dull dumbskull...?

The badge on my cap says, "RSS Ernest Shackleton" and has a nicely embroidered colourful profile of the old tub beneath.

It's mostly faded and washed out now, though, from the sweat of many, many ascents of many, many BFO steep hills - and the consequent turns around the washing machine on a 60°C cycle.

It's still far smarter than @NI-EX-MEDIC , though.

Triggered...

5.jpg

And again and again and again and again...

1.jpg

Clearly another one who's soooooo not bothered about a collection of characters displayed on their screen, or who can't mount a sensible, cogent counter-argument instead. The mong buttons - a measure of the weak of brain and flacid of cock, whose skin is easier to get under than that of a rotting carcass.

The sad little fuckweasel. Surely a dead cert to retain his crown this year?! And next...

That is all.

Watch this space; in 5, 4, 3, 2......... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Fifty minutes? Fuck me, squitlips; you're slacking!

Last edited:
Triggered...

View attachment 347416

And again and again and again and again...

View attachment 347417

Clearly another one who's soooooo not bothered about a collection of characters displayed on their screen, or who can mount a sensible, cogent counter-argument instead. The mong buttons - a measure of the weak of brain and flacid of cock, whose skin is easier to get under than that of a rotting carcass.

The sad little fuckweasel. Surely a dead cert to retain his crown this year?! And next...

That is all.

Watch this space; in 5, 4, 3, 2......... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
He makes my efforts look positively anaemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.