The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collectively for those who justifiably think you're a cumguzzlingwankspanglingkiddyfucking broken brained bogwog spacker.

(I think that just about covers it)
Cock.
I'm not sure if dyslexic or illiterate is more appropriate in his case.

You are a lazy **** only up at 0914hrs, most had half a days work done at that point.
I thought you were PC Dum Dum but it seems I got that wrong eh. Your detective skills suggest you are in fact DC Dum Dum but, tell me this and tell me no more... how did you determine that I rose at precisely 0914?

Mind you, if you was that good, you'd have also detected that I haven't needed to work and nor have I worked for quite a number of years now... it'll be strange getting to retirement age and 'retiring' all over again, having lived a life of comfortable leisure for as many years before the event as I might expect to live after.

You may be DC Dum Dum but you are still a chopper of immeasurable magnitude.

IMG_0510.JPG

Collectively for those who justifiably think you're a cumguzzlingwankspanglingkiddyfucking broken brained bogwog spacker.

(I think that just about covers it)
Cock.
As long as you don't try too hard to fit in with those you perceive to be the "cool kids..."

As long as you don't try too hard to fit in with those you perceive to be the "cool kids..."
And there's a couple of loons who spend much of their time BB'ing, that's button bashing. Don't try and fit in with them.

I thought you were PC Dum Dum but it seems I got that wrong eh. Your detective skills suggest you are in fact DC Dum Dum but, tell me this and tell me no more... how did you determine that I rose at precisely 0914?

Mind you, if you was that good, you'd have also detected that I haven't needed to work and nor have I worked for quite a number of years now... it'll be strange getting to retirement age and 'retiring' all over again, having lived a life of comfortable leisure for as many years before the event as I might expect to live after.

You may be DC Dum Dum but you are still a chopper of immeasurable magnitude.

View attachment 347296
Is that what you use to Intice the children whilst wearing your very pedo best reactor lite glasses?

Last edited:
Is that what you use to Intice the children whilst wearing your very pedo best reactor lite glasses?
Intice? What the holy fuck is Intice? Reactor lite? Some sort of low fat nuclear power plant? Presumably, you are not American and when you say 'pedo' you mean 'peado'?

You really are a thick individual. Here's a helpful little tip for you... switch your computer off and never ever speak again. You'll appear to be far more intelligent than you actually are.

Now, why haven't you killed yourself yet you little tease. You know you want to.

IMG_0515.JPG

I'm warming to NI ex Med.
So what if he can't spell ss well as some, and drops the odd malapropism.
He's done his bit, it seems and is getting right up the hooters of all kinds of people.

It's a bit tedious watching all the attack puppies yapping away at him, each trying to out insult the previous insult.

I don't think he really GAF.

Good for him.

I'm warming to NI ex Med.
So what if he can't spell ss well as some, and drops the odd malapropism.
He's done his bit, it seems and is getting right up the hooters of all kinds of people.

It's a bit tedious watching all the attack puppies yapping away at him, each trying to out insult the previous insult.

I don't think he really GAF.

Good for him.
When you are annoying people on here I feel you are doing society a service. The people attacking me are the sort that ring up to complain that a bus left early even though they did not wish to travel on it or they will ring the council to report people for putting thier bin out early. Sad boring people with sad boring lives but they are the sort of people I would get up an hour early in the morning to piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.