The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You quite possibly may be the biggest utter **** that I’ve ever seen on this site in all of the time I’ve been a member, and I’ve seen some cnuts on this site.

If it wasn't for actual mil service I'd say that's O'Fibber. Is there something in the water...?

I think you mentiond the mong button on a previous post and by **** i need to hit it hard now. Where is it you are from Keswick, Kendal'.you silly old man. I had an opinion on your yell page that has changed very quickly when i realised you were a **** and deserved it
Orly?

That's nice, as if you'd kept up, you'd have seen I retired in March.
You gormless tit.:mrgreen:

@HappyNomad 's served on here? Wow! Who knew...? Come on, HN - regale us with tales of when you were a moderator. You must have some amusing dits to spin. Tell us again the one about the time you put ViroBono on ROPs.
That cunt, @NI-EX-MEDIC has really blown my persec hasn't he. Damn, I'll have to change my username now and that'll probably cost me my Arrse Verminage too.

Life can be cruel eh... especially when PC Dum Dum gets on your case.

That ****, @NI-EX-MEDIC has really blown my persec hasn't he. Damn, I'll have to change my username now and that'll probably cost me my Arrse Verminage too.

Life can be cruel eh... especially when PC Dum Dum gets on your case.
I'm just waiting for him to demand of me that which he's demanded of you...

I've already got my retort prepared.

You however are worthy of further scrutiny as you wont tell me your cap badge
After losing a night's sleep worrying about you scrutinising me I have decided to take the coward's sensible way out and show you my cap badge...

IMG_0504.JPG

I have quite a few you know... which one did you really want to see?

I'd have thought an old codger like you would prefer fish and chips, or a good old English curry.
There's a word for people that make statements like that.
Go away and poke some buttons, seems that's all you're good for (isn't there a thread somewhere?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads