The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told you were pretending to have served on here until you got found out and then massive backtracking started but did not see the posts as its a while ago and no intrest in looking either. I will take the word of the memver thst told me
I have never pretended to have served... never felt the need to. I'm not sure that I have ever said directly that I have served either but does that mean I haven't served? Draw your own conclusion for what that's worth.

The reality, of course, is that I really don't give a fuck squared if you think I did, didn't or may have. Neither you nor your opinion has registered even a flicker on my 'give a fuckometer’.

Why, I have no need to persue him/her or any interest in him/her
You however are worthy of further scrutiny as you wont tell me your cap badge
Persec... not all it's cracked up to be eh. You were easy to track down and video in action... see,
IMG_0502.GIF

Oh, scrutinise away to your hearts content. You really are PC Dum Dum of the Arrse Credentials Checking Constabulary aren't you. Do you have any idea of just how much of a cock you make yourself look with comments like:

Last edited:
How many times have they been shot dead by the British Army?
I think you mentiond the mong button on a previous post and by fuck i need to hit it hard now. Where is it you are from Keswick, Kendal'.you silly old man. I had an opinion on your yell page that has changed very quickly when i realised you were a cunt and deserved it

I think you mentiond the mong button on a previous post and by **** i need to hit it hard now. Where is it you are from Keswick, Kendal'.you silly old man. I had an opinion on your yell page that has changed very quickly when i realised you were a **** and deserved it
There you go with your opinions again... you really should find somebody who may be even remotely interested in them - they may not think you are quite as much of a cock,as we do.

At least it doesn't take the brains of an archbishop to identify my lot. ;)
24th Regiment of Foot, Edging Stone Whitewashing Platoon wasn't it...?

Didn't you collect a VD VC at Rorke's Drift for whitewashing the stones along the path from Bromhead's billet without spilling a drop on the grass whilst under a hail of assegais and in the face of an almost certain knobkerrie'ing?

I was told you were pretending to have served on here
@HappyNomad 's served on here? Wow! Who knew...? Come on, HN - regale us with tales of when you were a moderator. You must have some amusing dits to spin. Tell us again the one about the time you put ViroBono on ROPs.

Last edited:
Why, I have no need to persue him/her or any interest in him/her
Cap badge, you say. Do you mean you cut some sort of hole in your beret to stick things in it? Sounds daft to me. Doesn't it let the rain in?

Morning. Enjoy your day, such as it is
I get the same day as most people. The difference between you and I, is that I use my day productively and for enjoyment. You, on the other hand, spend your day setting yourself up to be laughed at.

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
I get the same day as most people. The difference between you and I, is that I use my day productively and for enjoyment. You, on the other hand, spend your day setting yourself up to be laughed at.
Of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads