The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have to white knight, HN is big and ugly enough to fight his own battles, just don't like nosey *******, gets the Spidey senses tingling
Oi... less of the ugly you. Us Lieutentant Corporals were promoted purely because we are handsome fuckers. You can't have ugly fuckers as commissioned non commissioned officers you know. God only knows where we'd be if that was allowed. Two world wars lost is where we'd be. Lost I tell you.

Don't have to white knight, HN is big and ugly enough to fight his own battles, just don't like nosey *******, gets the Spidey senses tingling
For fuck sake stop reading action commics, you are allegedly an adult and you are talking about spidey senses. You can give an indicstion of what you done without endangering your persec

Oi... less of the ugly you. Us Lieutentant Corporals were promoted purely because we are handsome *******. You can't have ugly ******* as commissioned non commissioned officers you know. God only knows where we'd be if that was allowed. Two world wars lost is where we'd be. Lost I tell you.
What cap badge were you?

Don't read comics, I only look at the pictures, and colour in with the blunt crayons they let us have in here.
You must be in the same place as @NI-EX-MEDIC. If he continues to improve the way he has currently going, they let him have blunt crayons too. A milestone in his mentally handicapped life indeed.

What cap badge were you?
Do fuck off, there's a good chap. You have no need to know, I have no need to tell you and you may draw whatever conclusion you will from that.

Are you now going to call me a Walt (stand fast @dingerr) or a 'never served stinking civvy? Go on, you know you want to.

Do **** off, there's a good chap. You have no need to know, I have no need to tell you and you may draw whatever conclusion you will from that.

Are you now going to call me a Walt (stand fast @dingerr) or a 'never served stinking civvy? Go on, you know you want to.
Not at all, how would I know you were a walt, thats why I am asking about your cap badge

It's pretty good here... when @Himmler74 and @DaManBugs are locked up in their secure wards, along comes the third mongateer, @NI-EX-MEDIC to amuse us.
I was told you were pretending to have served on here until you got found out and then massive backtracking started but did not see the posts as its a while ago and no intrest in looking either. I will take the word of the memver thst told me

I thought you only used the “mong button spree” approach in retaliation for others doing the same to you?
Nope.
I mostly use mong button sprees when mongs are on posting sprees & by 'eck, old Blethering_Bullshitter's been on a good, un.

And by 'eck it can me entertaining, especially when Himmler74 dons his Duluxed White Armour, the fake photo, fake cancer, fake wife'd fucknut. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads