The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou for your service.
You said yesterday that you was incommunicado yet here you are still communicating... how does that work then dum dum?

Just when where and with whom did you serve.
What the fuck has it got to do with you? Have you appointed yourself to Arrse Credentials Checking Constabulary eh PC Dum Dum? Are you going to call me a Walt or a 'Never Served Stinking Civvy Cunt' next?

Last edited:
Will you answer the second post I put to you tonite and dont duck the issue.
Right, yeah... because it's you and because you put your question so persuasively I feel compelled to answer. Only because it is you though.

See post #601 above you. Already answered.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
You said yesterday that you was incommunicado yet here you are still communicating... how does that work then dum dum?

What the **** has it got to do with you? Have you appointed yourself to Arrse Credentials Checking Constabulary eh PC Dum Dum? Are you going to call me a Walt or a 'Never Served Stinking Civvy ****' next?
No was just curious because you seem to have the knowledge to comment on almost every thread and I assumed you had been around a bit in the armed forces, dont get all punchy and fighty it was just a question and its is only on internetshire

What the **** has it got to do with you? Have you appointed yourself to Arrse Credentials Checking Constabulary eh PC Dum Dum? Are you going to call me a Walt or a 'Never Served Stinking Civvy ****' next?
Calm down you big walty bastárd ;-)

No was just curious because you seem to have the knowledge to comment on almost every thread and I assumed you had been around a bit in the armed forces, dont get all punchy and fighty it was just a question and its is only on internetshire
If three or four threads is almost all of them I have been cruelly misled. I thought Arrse was massive.

I tend to like poking mongs with sharpened virtual sticks though. Thanks for turning up.

All the finger blasting of the SAB button has played no small part in @Oddbod s recent weight loss. That, or botulism caused by the unsanitary conditions he cooks up in
I don't think you have any self awareness whatsoever you slack slut.

Don't have to white knight, HN is big and ugly enough to fight his own battles, just don't like nosey fuckers, gets the Spidey senses tingling

888i88u88i88 h88b88îj88i888hb8

Did you serve though?
14 Regt Airborne Antisubmarine Tank Regiment. I finished up as a Lieutenant Corporal after 22 years.

Does that answer your question Dum Dum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads