The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
You can have many many funnies for that post.

I have a feeling that the poor depressed wretch has come back to be abused perhaps his puppet mistress is once again fingering his sphincter muscle.
If you do not like the thread do not read it , simples really.
You've changed your tune a bit!

Who pissed in your paddling pool today?

Look at my earlier post naming them, plus the flash to bang on there posts biting.

It’s if they have only once source of entertainment, life skills, opportunity to get outside is far from there skill set.
Spelling, grammar & punctuation are clearly far from yours.

Spelling, grammar & punctuation are clearly far from yours.
Well then, after loosing 36Ib have you cut your hair?

Cleaned or even finished your kitchen?

Admitted to your mother you prefer trans and that’s why she hasn’t any grandkids or greatgran kids from you?

Well then, after loosing 36Ib have you cut your hair?

Cleaned or even finished your kitchen?

Admitted to your mother you prefer trans and that’s why she hasn’t any grandkids or greatgran kids from you?
Losing, with one "o".

Why are you worried about my hair?

My kitchen happens to be clean & I'll finish it when I finish it, possibly even this year.

Projecting your proclivities onto others doesn't make it so & sorry but no; I'm not interested as I'm straight.
Please go & find someone else to fancy who might actually reciprocate.

Losing, with one "o".

Why are you worried about my hair?

My kitchen happens to be clean & I'll finish it when I finish it, possibly even this year.

Projecting your proclivities onto others doesn't make it so & sorry but no; I'm not interested as I'm straight.
Please go & find someone else to fancy who might actually reciprocate.
So you are not bothered at all?

I suspect your deep relationship with derek bird has clouded your core beliefs.

Errm, you do understand what 'incommunicado' means, don't you?
Quite obviously, the thick fucker doesn't understand what it means. He probably didn't understand your question either which us why, in my characteristically helpful way, I have (sort of) answered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads