The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Sadly this thread demonstrates with startling clarity why so many respected, intelligent, trustworthy, witty (even the ones who had a bit of a naughty streak), site members have left this site.

Fucking hell, the usual suspects are going off faster than a space shuttle door gunner.

Dear me.

Sadly this thread demonstrates with startling clarity why so many respected, intelligent, trustworthy, witty (even the ones who had a bit of a naughty streak), site members have left this site.
Your still here.

Plus it’s only in these parts of the site where people bite like your fine self on PRT.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
******* hell, the usual suspects are going off faster than a space shuttle door gunner.

Dear me.

Hope you're not including me in that list. I'm bored of regurgitating the same old tripe.

Most people on here are OK as individuals, it's only when they converge on the same thread that they behave like a chimp's tea party. Only with less dignity.

Hope you're not including me in that list. I'm bored of regurgitating the same old tripe.

Most people on here are OK as individuals, it's only when they converge on the same thread that they behave like a chimp's tea party. Only with less dignity.
Look at my earlier post naming them, plus the flash to bang on there posts biting.

It’s if they have only once source of entertainment, life skills, opportunity to get outside is far from there skill set.

Razzing people. Happy days. You cnuts sure put me through some shit but, life has come right, thanks to you cnuts! Time to close the thread.
Kill yoursel....... oh bollocks. We've been there before. Cancel my last on account of life's too short to be hanging around waiting for you to let us all down again

It’s if they have only once source of entertainment, life skills, opportunity to get outside is far from there skill set.
You post makes little sense in English but hey let's just stick to the simple stuff here...

'Their'... how many times do you need telling Mr Thickie? 'THEIR’.

As I said much earlier - I had hope for this thread but no sign of @Bravo_Bravo. The only upside is I’ve watched the commentary about @Himmler74 with mild amusement. The thread is well placed in the hole

Kill yoursel....... oh bollocks. We've been there before. Cancel my last on account of life's too short to be hanging around waiting for you to let us all down again
You can have many many funnies for that post.

I have a feeling that the poor depressed wretch has come back to be abused perhaps his puppet mistress is once again fingering his sphincter muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads