The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry... you are right. A tragic life story indeed and to cap it all, every time he seems a little diversion from his shit life and goes out to take a few nice photos, 'some 'orrible ******' does a google image search and finds the very self same images claimed as own work by somebody else months beforehand'.

Life's a bitch innit.
Noted, and thank you

I have to say this has been one of the better Saturday nights/Sunday mornings, and the coup is @NI-EX-MEDIC who gets pissed and is into being bitten by children. He's right up there now in the top ten list of seedy characters on ARRSE. What a perv
I can't believe that he's admitted to fucking kids.
The weird bogwog. I bet he's related to Gerry Adams.

Cut him some slack - his wife's dead and he's got cancer. Or is it she's alive and he's not got cancer. Actually, she may be alive and he's got cancer, or is it she's dead and he's not got cancer.

Anyway - its one of the above - subject to which thread he's in and how pissed he is
Did you not delete your previous user name because your wife told you?

Cuckold.

You failed in the TA you failed in the Regular Army you were below Average in the RAF in short a failure. Do yourself a favor and maintain a low profile or stay on the depressed thread.
Didn't he get booted from the depression thread for depressing the other contributors to the point of them all repeatedly phoning the Samaritans? Their switchboard burnt out twice and they have now gone ex directory.

On behalf of depressed and suicidal people everywhere... cheers @Himmler74.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
You failed in the TA you failed in the Regular Army you were below Average in the RAF in short a failure. Do yourself a favor and maintain a low profile or stay on the depressed thread.

Don't you see, Wheel old chap, that you're doing the self same thing. Dragging up shit that may or may not be true.

I'm not defending @Himmler74 , just saying maybe it's time to let it go.

Oops, sorry it's in the hole.

Willy bum tits and pissflaps etc.

This is really depressing news - he lives in gods county as well - I just hope he’s not from the North East. He needs to be from somewhere else so he can be a proper wanker

Dear me... transgender issues now is it? How your brain works (or doesn't work) must rank as one of the world's greatest mysteries. I'd say you are getting desperate now though if that really is the best riposte you can come up with.

Perhaps the time has come for you to actively seek the dark but peaceful oblivion you so desperately crave... just do it mate. Nobody here will waste your time by trying to talk you out if it - just don't involve anybody else (like train or lorry drivers.
Razzing people. Happy days. You cnuts sure put me through some shit but, life has come right, thanks to you cnuts! Time to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads