The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
It is what it is, cant put the leaves back on the trees It has been said and I wont regret saying it. Why would it be a big deal?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If you're not a socky or a wind-up merchant, you must be particularly dim. *

Mentioning kids and bite marks in the same sentence will make certain site members' ears prick up. You may be in for a rough ride.

toc h.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If you're not a socky or a wind-up merchant, you must be particularly dim. *

Mentioning kids and bite marks in the same sentence will make certain site members' ears prick up. You may be in for a rough ride.

View attachment 346859
That is the beauty of this place, I am comfortable in my own skin and I dont care that someone wants to write thier inermost feelings on here. I dont need a safe space as I am happily married with a great wife and a great wee boy. You however are a piece of shit that stirs trouble.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
That is the beauty of this place, I am comfortable in my own skin and I dont care that someone wants to write thier inermost feelings on here. I dont need a safe space as I am happily married with a great wife and a great wee boy. You however are a piece of shit that stirs trouble.
He dresses like a woman too!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
@StBob072... I think he likes you.

Have you ever had a 3.5 year old boy, if not **** off. That will be all.
I can't wait until you've sobered up and read all this back.

I had a transgender person help me out with mixing & moving 6 tons of concrete over the past three weeks.
So yes, you dull ****.
I would have viewed you with indifference but you appear to have taken me as an enemy because I said a nice thing about your friend @Bravo
I had a transgender person help me out with mixing & moving 6 tons of concrete over the past three weeks.
So yes, you dull ****.[/QUOT
Did that transgender person get all your concrete mixed and moved? I prefer to call a readymix company who mix and move it for me. You are so kind hearted that you provide additional employment at your expence for minorities and you need a big round of applause for that:clap::clap:and hugs from all around.

I would have viewed you with indifference but you appear to have taken me as an enemy because I said a nice thing about your friend @Bravo
Thanks for not holding back.
Prior to the above post, I only thought you were a moron.
Now you have supplied ample evidence that you are indeed one.
Please fuck off downwind & nail gun your head to a tree, you substandard sack of shit.

**** sake mate... don't say 'throw yourself/yourselves' to @Himmler74. The thick ****** will have himself off a motorway bridge before you can say"kill yourself" and you wouldn't want that on your conscience now, would you?
I would...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads