The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
With the apparent increase in cnuts, maybe this thread title should be changed to

The Cunting Cunts Cuntoff Thread

Attract all the SPOTY 2018 Contenders! :crash:

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
With the apparent increase in cnuts, maybe this thread title should be changed to

The ******* cnuts Cuntoff Thread

Attract all the SPOTY 2018 Contenders! :crash:
Who are you rooting for?

My money's on @cent05zr70

His dogged refusal to ever discuss the thread topic and his ability to derail threads to an Olympic standard are second to none

Christ, you're dull as ditchwater.
That... from you. Ha ha ha.

Do you feel a compulsion to keep demonstrating why it was you and nobody else that walked off free and clear with the SPotY accolade or is it that don't actually know you are doing it?

Some say that you are a broken brained cock but all we know is...

... they are absolutely right.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Who are you rooting for?

My money's on @cent05zr70

His dogged refusal to ever discuss the thread topic and his ability to derail threads to an Olympic standard are second to none
You are currently odds on - but they are shortening! :cool:

I misread the last sentence, I thought it said they were closet vaginas
You mistook vegan for vagina? I bet you're barred from the Harvester salad bar then

Edited to add: actually, forget that. Its not as funny now I have thought about it

Nor is being an arrsehole. I assume he told you that you were one of those as well?
Your wife has extensive knowledge of the interior of your arreshole.

Still being her cuckold or have you grown a pair?

Gormless: lacking sense or initiative

I think that's a rather stupid way to describe an erection.
Unless he's both lacking sense and a total cock.

But you'd know far more than I ever will about both of those states, SPotY.

Baglock is bashing the mong buttons like a deranged chimp flinging shit. His broken brain is unable to deal with his (many) detractors on equal terms so a mong button is the best response he can think if.

Still, if it keeps the speshul twat happy, what does it matter? He can't actually harm anybody with it and it shows just how not bothered he really isn't.

Last edited:

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
Baglock is bashing the mong buttons like a deranged chimp fling shit. His broken brain is unable to deal with his (many) detractors on equal terms so a mong button is the best response he can think if.

Still, if it keeps the speshul twat happy, what does it matter? He can't actually harm anybody with it and it shows just how not bothered he really isn't.
Do you think that you could have made better use of your time than typing that generic, trope ridden, instantly forgettable drivel?

^ I can tell you're not bothered.
Nah... poking Baglock is simple fun. More people should do it.

Mind you, judging by the amount of your mong button bashes a certain individual is posting up, you obviously have something in common with Shitting in a BagLock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads