The Bravo Bravo/Oddbod Cuntoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that every thread that these two are jointly involved in, ends up in a mega bitch fest, I thought it would give everyone else a rest if they kept it here.

NSP

LE
Given that every thread that these two are jointly involved in, ends up in a mega bitch fest, I thought it would give everyone else a rest if they kept it here.
Might be a good idea to let @Bravo_Bravo and @Oddbod know they've a safe space to bicker in now, then, eh...?

It seems to be a bit of a lovers tiff at heart

So which of the two is going to make the first move and go for the reach around ?, they do seem to be obsessed with each other

It seems to be a bit of a lovers tiff at heart

So which of the two is going to make the first move and go for the reach around ?, they do seem to be obsessed with each other
That's pretty much what I've always felt about these cünt off threads. It's about the love that dare not speak its name on arrse.

How did @amazing__lobster get of lightly? Allegedly he was one of the two that posted reviews on Oddbods Yell page.

arfah

LE
I say the mods should link all of their comments to a Chinese military forum.

Give ‘em a taste of Britainese spam.

Slab of beer in fridge -- check
Pretzels -- check
Breadsticks -- check
Humous -- check
Comfy chair -- check

Crack on chaps!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I reckon @Bravo_Bravo is the taker.
After all, he whines like a bitch at everything.
No, I disagree with your analysis, B-B is deffo not the taker. Hand it out yes, but taking it back no way! :rolleyes:

Celery sticks and carrot fetched.

Is that better?

[Bl**dy vegans]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads