The Boys are Back in Town!

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by The_Snail, Sep 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just to let you know that 48 Sqn have (eventually) all now arrived back safely. It was actually yesterday, but I have been looking on the news channels for photos of the blokes so they can get crated.

I'd like to thank them for inviting me to their shin-dig this afternoon, I turned up late, due to circumstances under my control, and had to leave early*. Sorry.

I'm also sorry that I am shite at nails and that I didn't crate you all enough with my e-blueys.

Just nice to see you all back.

Fellas.............

*I had to leave early because I was in danger of drowning in spit and licks and my body was about to crumble with the hugs.

2. Glad to see the pleurisy has cleared up !!!!!!

3. I don't get a chance to have pleurisy with them lot, you'd think they'd have brought me duty frees back!!!!

Anyway, you baldy shite, I've still got it, but two beers with people you haven't seen for a few months doesn't count.

4. Are you Waterbeach Gadaffi Staff then Snail?!

5. Guess Cambridge is going to be busy this weekend then!!

6. Good to have them back - look out Cambridge!

I'm sure they missed you Snail!

7. No, she's PRI.

:wink:

8. forgive an ex-34 bloke now living in canada and thoroughly out of the loop but...where did they go?

9. 5th Avenue in Cambridge.

10. Iraq for 3 months?

11. Don't you mean 'Balarea' or whatever ponsy name it is now!

I've been a civvy in Cambridge for 3 years now and I still haven't thought about putting a foot in that place! I got taken in there just before I left the Army when I was visiting friends up here and swore never to do it again.

12. Was 2002 when I was last there. Balarea sounds like a STI!

Was also the Fez, which I avoided. Used to prefer "Life".