The boxter deader. We're taking bets

Since Miss Marple cannot be here, its down to us.

• Slipped whilst packing sports bag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Confronted burglar who had a sports bag and. er...

• Sports bag salesman

• Nike. Fun Free. But not in the bath.

• Mountain Biker

• Bag Lady

• Total voters
Have you been on the Redcar Rum again?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Have you been on the Redcar Rum again?
Heyup sweet pea. Vote 'Marry me, lovely Iron Duke' and leave the complicated questions to us grown-ups and all will be well. Trust me.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
What the fuck is this all about?
One of the weird got found dead in his bath. Zipped up in a sports bag. We are all shocked, but the Police are investigating so its all all right. He was a mountain biker it seems.

Heyup sweet pea. Vote 'Marry me, lovely Iron Duke' and leave the complicated questions to us grown-ups and all will be well. Trust me.
I did, Treacle.

Is that a flyiing tiger? Woo, check that out!!!

There is option for
"Placed into bag prior to be transported to woodland in Oxfordshire,where he would have been found by a lady walking her dog,the outcome was a textbook sucide and there was nothing suspicious about it at all,no siree Bob"

I'm cringing at your use of the term "boxster", really, I'm embarrassed for you.
All I'll say is that I may have form, but it wasn't me.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
"Sky News - this just in ....The dead MI6 agent found in a bag in his London flat has been named as Brian Shepherd. He is thought to have been stabbed and put into a hot bath first.....Police are treating it as a boil in the bag Shepherd Spy...."

[Le Chevre Arts Group Inc disclaims any responsibility for the taste of the above]

Look there are too many conspiracy theories nowadays. It was a very unfortunate accident which happened whilst he was washing his sports bag out. The fact he was gay and welsh is just purely coincidental, trust me and if not me, trust the iron Duke, he knows!!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just because he was a shortarse ginger Welsh git with a penchant for mountain biking in tight shorts, that does not make him a bad person. I wish to make this clear.

Many shortarse Welsh gits in tights are not gay. Straights they are not.

Lets not go there with the sheep thing. We aint got all day, and we need to get this gripped.

Sheep. They will come back to haunt us. Jesus fucking Christ. Fucking sheep.

He was an apprentice escapologist who got his gorgeous assistant Julian to strap him into the bag. Julian then started to fill the bath whilst the man in the bag dislocated his arms to reach behind him to get the knife hidden in the mobile phone pocket. Unfortunately just as he was extricating the knife he got a cramp forcing the knife deep into his back. Julian had just noticed that the tealights around the bath needed changing and popped out to Tesco Express to get a bag full, carelessly leaving his front door key on the telephone table.

Just one of lifes unfortunate accidents, although why he had a tangerine stuffed up his arse is still a mystery

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
We pay out on "Honest GCHQ worker who slid into a sports bag then.. er.." all other bets are void. No bleats or whines please, and notes of hand will not be honoured.

Jesus. Who saw that one coming? Truly, a bookies life is not a happy one.

Latest Threads