The Bourne Ultimatum

#2
Taz_786 said:
Seeing this tomorrow night, it's got really good reviews so far.
Who cares? It's got Matt Damon in.

Slug dribbles............
 
#3
Dale the snail said:
Who cares? It's got Matt Damon in.

Slug dribbles............
Every time I hear his name I think one film...... Team America!

Looks good. Trying to find the books on the cheap at the mo.
 
#4
Dale the snail said:
Taz_786 said:
Seeing this tomorrow night, it's got really good reviews so far.
Who cares? It's got Matt Damon in.

Slug dribbles............
Do you need another cold shower again slugs????????????????????
 
#5
Cow said:
Dale the snail said:
Who cares? It's got Matt Damon in.

Slug dribbles............
Every time I hear his name I think one film...... Team America!

Looks good. Trying to find the books on the cheap at the mo.
MATT DAMONNNN! :D
 
#6
easesprings said:
Dale the snail said:
Taz_786 said:
Seeing this tomorrow night, it's got really good reviews so far.
Who cares? It's got Matt Damon in.

Slug dribbles............
Do you need another cold shower again slugs????????????????????
Yes please easy xx
 
#7
Dale the snail said:
easesprings said:
Dale the snail said:
Taz_786 said:
Seeing this tomorrow night, it's got really good reviews so far.
Who cares? It's got Matt Damon in.

Slug dribbles............
Do you need another cold shower again slugs????????????????????
Yes please easy xx
Looks like your back nneds doing need a hand........................................................
























or several
 
#8
easesprings said:
Dale the snail said:
easesprings said:
Dale the snail said:
Taz_786 said:
Seeing this tomorrow night, it's got really good reviews so far.
Who cares? It's got Matt Damon in.

Slug dribbles............
Do you need another cold shower again slugs????????????????????
Yes please easy xx
Looks like your back nneds doing need a hand........................................................











or several
You are never going to heaven Easy.

Nor are the rest of my stalkers.
 
#9
Dale the snail said:
easesprings said:
Dale the snail said:
easesprings said:
Dale the snail said:
Taz_786 said:
Seeing this tomorrow night, it's got really good reviews so far.
Who cares? It's got Matt Damon in.

Slug dribbles............
Do you need another cold shower again slugs????????????????????
Yes please easy xx
Looks like your back nneds doing need a hand........................................................











or several
You are never going to heaven Easy.
As I used to say and still stand by that principle I am a the young age of 21+ still vvvvvvv sweet and innocent
 

Mr Happy

LE
Moderator
#10
Reviews are very strong for it, which surprises me a bit because the plot looks the same as the last one (I mean, he keeps "going away for the last time" doesn't he).

I look forwards to a review.

Mr H
 
#11
Got my ticket booked for Saturday night to see it, whatever happens its going to be the last film even though the books continue in the Bourne Legacy. If its as good as the other two I'll be happy but from what Ive read its the best of the three.
 
#12
easesprings said:
Dale the snail said:
easesprings said:
Dale the snail said:
easesprings said:
Dale the snail said:
Taz_786 said:
Seeing this tomorrow night, it's got really good reviews so far.
Who cares? It's got Matt Damon in.

Slug dribbles............
Do you need another cold shower again slugs????????????????????
Yes please easy xx
Looks like your back nneds doing need a hand........................................................











or several
You are never going to heaven Easy.
As I used to say and still stand by that principle I am a the young age of 21+ still vvvvvvv sweet and innocent
get a room filthy sha##ers, only nugget of advice I can offer is not to buy the motarola phone brought out in conjunction with the phone, with out a doubt the wierdest and worst slider mechanism on the market, feels like it will fall apart in your hands.
 
#13
Cow said:
Dale the snail said:
Who cares? It's got Matt Damon in.

Slug dribbles............
Every time I hear his name I think one film...... Team America!

Looks good. Trying to find the books on the cheap at the mo.
Try Play.com Cow.

You should be able to get all 3 in 1 so to speak.
 
#14
Tho books are excellent, the films are great too. Seen the film, worth a watch!
 
#15
Seen and enjoyed. It'll never be a classic, but lots of running around and shooting things, and a couple of locations that I know fairly well too.

I think that they had a problem with time-zones however.

PB
 

Mr Happy

LE
Moderator
#17
PassingBells said:
Seen and enjoyed. It'll never be a classic, but lots of running around and shooting things, and a couple of locations that I know fairly well too.

I think that they had a problem with time-zones however.

PB
you'll never make a critic - more detail pls
 
#18
Mr Happy said:
PassingBells said:
Seen and enjoyed. It'll never be a classic, but lots of running around and shooting things, and a couple of locations that I know fairly well too.

I think that they had a problem with time-zones however.

PB
you'll never make a critic - more detail pls
There are plenty of reviews on the interweb if you want one; I'm not going to post spoilers on here, although I don't think that they would surprise anyone.

If you want a recomendation - go and see it, but don't expect a scintillating plot or clever dialogue. The minor flaws in the plot don't spoil the film.

Also don't sit too close to the screen as the shaky camera movements can be a bit disconcerting.
 
#19
PassingBells said:
Mr Happy said:
PassingBells said:
Seen and enjoyed. It'll never be a classic, but lots of running around and shooting things, and a couple of locations that I know fairly well too.

I think that they had a problem with time-zones however.

PB
you'll never make a critic - more detail pls
There are plenty of reviews on the interweb if you want one; I'm not going to post spoilers on here, although I don't think that they would surprise anyone.

If you want a recomendation - go and see it, but don't expect a scintillating plot or clever dialogue. The minor flaws in the plot don't spoil the film.

Also don't sit too close to the screen as the shaky camera movements can be a bit disconcerting.
I found that too, different production/camera crew perhaps? (reference the change in style during fight scenes)

Enjoyed it all the same!
 
#20
ABSOLUTE PILE OF UTTER SH*T!!!!!!!!

could be condensed into 10 minutes. it's just a prologue for the next one......

Oh and Tommy cooker...the Touareg chase is not as good as the trailer!



sitll do that nicky tho' :wink:
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top