The Bourne Ultimatum

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Taz_786, Aug 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seeing this tomorrow night, it's got really good reviews so far.

2. Who cares? It's got Matt Damon in.

Slug dribbles............

3. Cow

Cow LE

Every time I hear his name I think one film...... Team America!

Looks good. Trying to find the books on the cheap at the mo.

4. Do you need another cold shower again slugs????????????????????

5. MATT DAMONNNN! :D

6. Yes please easy xx

7. Looks like your back nneds doing need a hand........................................................

or several

8. You are never going to heaven Easy.

Nor are the rest of my stalkers.

9. As I used to say and still stand by that principle I am a the young age of 21+ still vvvvvvv sweet and innocent

10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Reviews are very strong for it, which surprises me a bit because the plot looks the same as the last one (I mean, he keeps "going away for the last time" doesn't he).

I look forwards to a review.

Mr H

11. Got my ticket booked for Saturday night to see it, whatever happens its going to be the last film even though the books continue in the Bourne Legacy. If its as good as the other two I'll be happy but from what Ive read its the best of the three.

12. get a room filthy sha##ers, only nugget of advice I can offer is not to buy the motarola phone brought out in conjunction with the phone, with out a doubt the wierdest and worst slider mechanism on the market, feels like it will fall apart in your hands.

13. Try Play.com Cow.

You should be able to get all 3 in 1 so to speak.

14. Tho books are excellent, the films are great too. Seen the film, worth a watch!

15. Seen and enjoyed. It'll never be a classic, but lots of running around and shooting things, and a couple of locations that I know fairly well too.

I think that they had a problem with time-zones however.

PB