The Boathouse to be moved

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will it have the same colour door?

• Like Like x 1
  2. No.
    It will be camouflaged by cheery chirpy Cockernees in their wonderfully colourful authentic Pearly King and Queen outfits.

3. My information is that the Royal Engineers have been tasked to move it but will have to dismantle it and rebuild it by memory as the plans are Top Secret

4. Bluffer! There are no plans on paper anywhere.

5. No shit Sherlock i'm taking the piss :)

6. If I hadn't photocopied a complete set,they would have been lost forever.

7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

"Colonel Richard Williams and Lieutenant General Sir Graeme Lamb said that such a "paramilitary threat" would "overmatch" any land-based police force and turn London into a war zone."

Naughty...I bet that was said on the phone, with an ironic curl to the corners of the mouth while mysteriously thinking of the letters FIBUA...with the amount of manpower expended over the last years I'd be very surprised if nearly 100% of natives weren't fully flagged up. Part of me has even entertained the idea (tinfoil on) that one of the reasons that 7/7 may have happened was to feign incompetence, but then again it was MI5 that were tasked and tasking at the time...MA5 now...

8. WALT!

There is no door. Access is only via the balcony.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Then, surely, pretty soon thousands are going to know where it is...

10. I have it on good authority (my mate up the legion) that they are being quartered in The Tower.

11. They're only coming down for the Pie 'n' Mash. I blame the Duke, you won't be able to get a bowl of eels for luv nor money guvnor.

• Like Like x 1
  12. so they do have one,,,i wonder what they keep in it ?

13. My mates cat (who was 22's regimental mascot's brothers cousin) said that they're going to be based in the MI6 building and come flying out of the sides like wot James Bond did in that film.................it's true honest!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shh. They don't keep anything in there, its actually where they write their books. Don't say I told you.

• Like Like x 1