The board

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by furry_dude, Mar 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good luck to those who went forward today.

Can anyone confirm when the results are out?

The more astute amoungst you may remember a similar question from me this time last year; fingers toes and testies crossed this year!
  2. As is ALWAYS the case, the results will be out on the first Thursday of the month following the one in which the board sat.

Good luck anyway, but as a SNCO can I suggest you get a better grip of the MS cycle so as to be better prepared to brief your troops!!!!! :evil:
  3. Thanks for your reply :roll:

Your point is noted, but i have no 'underlings' at the unit in which i am currently working.

I thought that was the case, but i wanted to confirm, rather than asume; this should help at my next post. i would ask those above me, but a. this forum is quicker; b, i want to stay away from puzzle palace/land of make believe and; c. the less time i have to talk to my kn08 of an OC the better.

I see your :evil: and raise you a :p
  4. eye_spy

Sorry if my last thread came across in an arrsey way; bad day.

You were, of course, right; i should know when these dates are, especially when i do have people looking to me for answers.

I have asked one or two people the same question, recieving different answers, including on who doesn't know me, taking the p155.

Anyway, thanks for the answer.
  5. Hey, we all have 'em.

I didn't take offence, see my PM
  6. Congratulations on the Sgt-SSgt board results, ladies and gentlemen.
  7. Congrats guys.