The BNP - your thoughts

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Bridger, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Loathed as I am to add to other threads on the BNP, I thought it might be a worthy exercise to send a clear message to the BNP, from those who have served and are serving.

Walts / Journo's and frustrated civilians need not take part.

2. But then any numpty can get on and walt and put down another point of view, as can be shown by the sudden change in the voting numbers by unnamed pers. But we all agree they do have the right to think as they do but not agree with it.

3. No I don't support the bastards, but I do support the right to free speech. ATTN GUARDIAN JOURNO BASTARDS the 2 are NOT the same thing.

4. This gets tiresome.....and also another place for the Journos to get quotes from. To the hole I reckon.

5. My thoughts you say?........MMMMMM..........I was just wondering when someone else would show up and start yet another BNP thread?

6. I support the ideal of returning Great Britain to the nation it once was, united and strong...but I most certainly do not support the BNP's ideals.

7. Seconded

8. Seems only fair to do a Tory and Liebour one too then...

9. Even though they're French I still think as a bank they're OK?

[​IMG]

I don't know what the fuss is all about :?

10. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Too true, I give them a couple of grand every month :D

11. i love the BNP

Beer, Nuts & Pies, the British National Party thou; what a bunch of CNUTS.

12. THE BNP ARE NAZI CVNTS WHO DO NOT REPRESENT ME IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM…

And the Guardian can quote me on that.

13. Well, I conducted a survey of the whole British Army that is in the UK last night. 2 said no they don't support the BNP, 1 wanted a white wine (padre ?) and the other 11 wanted 11 pints of wifebeater, 6 cheese & onion crisps, 1 salt & vinegar, 5 pickled eggs, a bag of nuts and 2 packest of pork scratchings.

I conclude that the British Army does not support the BNP (at least not in The Ram, Tidworth)

14. I hate the BNP even more than I hate all the other lying politicians.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.