Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• And her back doors too

• Many times as a teenager and have to wear specs now

• Total voters
No, Agnetha is a definite "no thankyou very much for asking (in Swedish of course)". Annafrieda on the other hand fuelled many a teenage wa*k fest...

GDav said:
Aye but take a look at her today first
Well she's pushing 60 today mate, but I gotta ask, do you subscribe to some site for babes past their sell by date picies to get that one or just have it lying around on disk 'for old time sake' next to the kleenex?

Cuddles said:
No, Agnetha is a definite "no thankyou very much for asking (in Swedish of course)". Annafrieda on the other hand fuelled many a teenage wa*k fest...
Cuddles, you surprise me, but then being married to the FB, I understand why - Frida should only be given it while Agnetha's got one's face between her ample thighs!

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
GDav said:
Aye but take a look at her today first
Well she's pushing 60 today mate, but I gotta ask, do you subscribe to some site for babes past their sell by date picies to get that one or just have it lying around on disk 'for old time sake' next to the kleenex?
30 seconds on google produced her home page. Stacks of pics to choose from.

I knew she was a howler because I saw a recent documentary but I confess to many's a wnakathon over her in the 70's 8)

Most of my best friend's mum's are deid - the rest are on zimmer frames. :(

Didn't she become a bit of a recluse over the last decade or so?
I suppose the sudden publicity has more to do with the state of her bank account than wanting to "further" her career, and yes I voted that I am now wearing glasses!

Henry_Tombs said:
Didn't she become a bit of a recluse over the last decade or so?
I suppose the sudden publicity has more to do with the state of her bank account than wanting to "further" her career, and yes I voted that I am now wearing glasses!
Well done that man! She went a bit gaga in the late 80s but has had a couple of albums out in the past few years. Im not sceptical enough to think she made them because of her bank balance - no bint can spend as much as those guys made on shoes surely???

I was quite surprised to find out that Annafrieda's father was a German soldier serving in Norway towards the end of the war. Her mum died heartbroken when the German turned out to be married and went home to his wife. Her gran took her and bugged out to Sweden later.

edited 1 time.

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Perhaps those four persons lacking in a decent strand of male DNA who voted NO can explain their votes having vued the above vision of Swedish shagability??? 8)

Vote #5 was mine,...... and 'no thanks'! :wink: