The Blond from ABBA...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FaceLikeAPingPongBall, Sep 20, 2006.

?
  1. No

7.8%
  2. Yes

18.1%
  3. And her back doors too

57.8%
  4. Many times as a teenager and have to wear specs now

16.4%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Would you?

Attached Files:

2. Aye but take a look at her today first [​IMG]

3. That her?

4. No, Agnetha is a definite "no thankyou very much for asking (in Swedish of course)". Annafrieda on the other hand fuelled many a teenage wa*k fest...

5. Well she's pushing 60 today mate, but I gotta ask, do you subscribe to some site for babes past their sell by date picies to get that one or just have it lying around on disk 'for old time sake' next to the kleenex?

6. Cuddles, you surprise me, but then being married to the FB, I understand why - Frida should only be given it while Agnetha's got one's face between her ample thighs!

7. 30 seconds on google produced her home page. Stacks of pics to choose from.

I knew she was a howler because I saw a recent documentary but I confess to many's a wnakathon over her in the 70's 8)

8. Just goes to show you - after all, how many of us still fancy our best friend's mum...... :p

9. Most of my best friend's mum's are deid - the rest are on zimmer frames. :(

10. Can't believe there are TWO bods who voted NO to doing her - thought retro was in FAGGOTS!!!

11. She looks very innocent in that picture (the early one) so yes I would, maybe even twice.

Edited to add: 200 posts woo hoo

12. Didn't she become a bit of a recluse over the last decade or so?
    I suppose the sudden publicity has more to do with the state of her bank account than wanting to "further" her career, and yes I voted that I am now wearing glasses!

13. Well done that man! She went a bit gaga in the late 80s but has had a couple of albums out in the past few years. Im not sceptical enough to think she made them because of her bank balance - no bint can spend as much as those guys made on shoes surely???

14. She looks like Hilary Clinton, but I'd still drop a pebble in diarrhoea

15. Fcuk me doesnt she just!

Mind you, I'd do H just so I could say to her stupid daughter that the most inteligent thing to come out of her mummys mouth was my c0ck!