The Blair Creature - when will it end?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Herrumph, Sep 6, 2013.

?
  1. Drive stake through his heart

49 vote(s)
    41.5%
  2. Court action for war crimes

54 vote(s)
    45.8%
  3. Make him President of the EU

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. Reform BBC to take away oxygen of publicity

10 vote(s)
    8.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When will Tony Blair finally accept defeat and retire gracefully? Perhaps more to the point, when will the BBC stop giving him airtime on which he gives his spin on world events and his own dreadful contribution to them. On BBC R4 today he blithely:

Denied the Lies about WMD in Iraq influenced the recent decision on Syria
    Claimed British and USA foreign policies and aims in the Middle East were identical
    Alleged that if Assad remained in power Syria would harbour anti-western terrorism

All of above and much more are arguable if not downright wrong, yet he is allowed to spout his nonsense without any rebuttal. What will it take before this discredited man is finally ignored and consigned to history?

• Like Like x 1
  2. "The truth is, the reason why Iraq makes us hesitant is because Iraq showed that when you intervene in the circumstances, where you have this radical Islamist issue, both on the Shia side and the Sunni side, you are going to face a very difficult, tough conflict."

He wouldn't know the truth if it painted itself purple and danced naked on the table in front of him.
    Iraq makes us hesitant because in your rush to war, you lied and cheated and the British public no longer have any faith in documents and evidence released by the Government.
    Why is it that every military person I have spoken to in the last 10 years has talked about the tribal and sectarian divides in the ME, that are centuries old. Yet every politician I have heard in the last 10 years reckons that you can get rid of the leader you don't want by western intervention and replace them with a fluffy democracy, without any problems.
    I suggest that all MP's take a crash course in history.
    Tony Blair can just take a crash...preferably head on with a train.

• Like Like x 7
  3. It will end when some random lunatic with exploding undercrackers gets through his BG screen and takes him to Paradise. I prefer the Robert Maxwell-type scenario as he's sunning himself on some oligarch's yacht, or a spot of tree-frog poison in his G&T. We can live in hope.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Can I vote for options 1, 2 and 4 ?

• Like Like x 9
  5. The bit in bold. That isn't true. The experts on this very website will rebut him in a very severe way!

Personally I don't care - lot's of people say a lot of things on the internet and on tv. If I don't agree with them or don't like it, I change the channel or go onto a different page.

6. Ohh, get you! Mr Sensible...

Personally I prefer to start shouting at the television and continue my rant while I walk to the shops/ drive to work (talking to myself out loud of course and gesticulating like Adolf Hitler)

• Like Like x 13
  7. Give him President of the EU, just before the Referendum when we vote to leave and snuff out his dream of Hitler staus

• Like Like x 4
  8. "Why is it that every military person I have spoken to in the last 10 years has talked about the tribal and sectarian divides in the ME"

How true. The Arab has never progressed beyond Tribe.
    No real national loyalty, tribe and tribe is way they think.

john
    9 years working in Mid East.

9. Where does Blair get most of hos baksheesh from?

Corrupt Gulf Tyrants

Who is underwritting this civil war in Syra?

Corrupt Gulf Tyrants.

Who stands to gain most if the one remaining secular arab country in the ME collapses into sectarian strife and ends up run bupy nutters with beards?

Yep... Corrupt Gulf Tyrants

Blair, his masters voice.

• Like Like x 3
  10. when he's devoured the souls of every man, woman and child on earth.

seriously though there are few political tv shows that will turn down airtime from the longest serving former PM alive and the current middle easten peace envoy. like it or not he is a political heavyweight who governments around the world listen to (scary thought) so they wont be passing him up anytime soon. as to the above points there is a grain of truth in all of them but he's just twisting it round to suit his argument which is the most frustrating thing about him.

11. Is he still the middle east peace envoy?

Doing a cracking job then!

• Like Like x 7
  12. I think 'tribal' is worldwide; just more pronounced in the Middle East.

13. On the upside,just remind yourselves of the revolting creature he is married to.
    Works for me.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Not for me.....two peas in a pod. Personally I would prefer it if he were married to an Indian sewer.

• Like Like x 2

15. Tony Blair is an exceptionally bright man and I think he's ahead of the game compared to the rest of us in his continued calls for intervention in Syria. He's simply sussed out that the only way the middle east will ever be peaceful is when its population = 0

While we are on the subject when is Cameron going to stop bleating about our not joining in with the fun?

You lost the vote because you couldn't even carry the support of all your Ministers let alone that of your Party and Coalition partners that form your majority, you make up coated, moonfaced twat. Get over it.

• Like Like x 2