The Black Widow

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Swamped, May 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Statistically, I'd say about 5% of this forum must've dipped their wick in the famous whore of the Medway.

So, are the rumours true? Does she have a wall full of ID cards?
    Did it resemble chucking a sausage up an alley? Did it echo? Has it pained you to piss ever since?

I had been tempted at points just to do the, been there, done that and I've got the storey but by the time I'd chucked enough continental piss and shorts down me to brave it, I'd been pipped to the post.

2. Blackwidow?????????????????????????????????????

Attached Files:

3. Black Widow?????????????
    [​IMG]

4. Any of those blessed enough to have done a stint in Chatham will know who it is.

Think more along these lines.

[​IMG]

5. Last saw the Widow in Zone/Preachers/whateverit'scallednow in '09 with her daughter!

6. Black Widow?

[​IMG]

7. blackwidow.jpg

Na, na, na, na, na.................................................right turn Clyde etc.......

8. Esther Rantzen?

Attached Files:

9. Surely the black widow kills her mate, so the engineers at Chatham must be a bit depleted.

10. **** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited for additional emphasis.

11. IIRC there was the Black Widow and her mate was called The Horse. There were also a couple of Mother and Daughter tag teams knocking around as well.

12. I know not of whom you speak by name. Notwithstanding, the description rings a bell (rather like Quasimodo).more information is required. Did she infest The Beast, perchance?

13. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

I recall the Horse circa 1990. Discovered a fellow coursemate post horse using glitto/vim on his dick to clean it. He went sick the following morning with burns.

Also a grandmother/mother/daughter team knocking around that club by the museum. That was an interesting night. ;)

14. I've heard of a 'Sportsman's Double' before, but never a 'Sportsman's TREBLE' - now that IS impressive!

15. squeekingsapper

squeekingsapper LE Reviewer

I remember the horse and the pony, but not so sure on the foal. I was there early 90's though