The Black Widow

Statistically, I'd say about 5% of this forum must've dipped their wick in the famous whore of the Medway.

So, are the rumours true? Does she have a wall full of ID cards?
Did it resemble chucking a sausage up an alley? Did it echo? Has it pained you to piss ever since?

I had been tempted at points just to do the, been there, done that and I've got the storey but by the time I'd chucked enough continental piss and shorts down me to brave it, I'd been pipped to the post.

Blackwidow?????????????????????????????????????

Attachments

Surely the black widow kills her mate, so the engineers at Chatham must be a bit depleted.

I know not of whom you speak by name. Notwithstanding, the description rings a bell (rather like Quasimodo).more information is required. Did she infest The Beast, perchance?

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I recall the Horse circa 1990. Discovered a fellow coursemate post horse using glitto/vim on his dick to clean it. He went sick the following morning with burns.

Also a grandmother/mother/daughter team knocking around that club by the museum. That was an interesting night. ;)

I recall the Horse circa 1990. Discovered a fellow coursemate post horse using glitto/vim on his dick to clean it. He went sick the following morning with burns.

Also a grandmother/mother/daughter team knocking around that club by the museum. That was an interesting night. ;)
I remember the horse and the pony, but not so sure on the foal. I was there early 90's though

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've heard of a 'Sportsman's Double' before, but never a 'Sportsman's TREBLE' - now that IS impressive!
If only it were true. I only got grandma over the bonnet in the carpark.

Feck me rigid boys there must be hunners o' Black Widows out there as there was one hung around the " Beast " pub in the late 70's early 80's and she was 45ish then. If its the same one she must be pushing 80 odd now ! As a snapper in the 24th Sqn of field I am not ashamed to say I too rattled her bones in the lane between Brompton High st and New rd with her . She had a fud like a bill posters bucket , no wonder she used to complain , " have you got it in yet " when in fact I was right in to me sack !. Happy days .

Also fat cathy and the poison dwarf, regulars in the Viscount and Scallies around 95-96. I actually bit black widow on her face during a boozing session on my A1 in 98 and was scrapping foundation off my teeth for an hour after.

Great times,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gary Cooper The NAAFI Bar 18
MoD_RSS Royal Navy 21
amazing__lobster Sappers 16