The black personal water filter system currently in theatre - What's it called?


Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As the title says:

It's a small, black doo-dah that has two tubes, one for the dirty water, one for your water bottle / camelback. It's got a red handled pump handle thingy that you pump relentlessly and the dirty water goes in to the small doobry-ferkin, and good stuff goes into your bottle.

Really good bit of kit, hundreds of them around in theatre on H11, not the Lifesaver monstrosities.

Anyone know what the hell they were called?


Similar threads

Latest Threads