The Black and White Oddity Show

A German glamour model going by the name Martina Big is having her 15 minutes. She also lays claim to the "largest breasts in Europe" and is planning bottom implants "to be curvier" This woman needs help, and very quickly.

"A white glamour model who claims to have “changed” race after having a series of tanning injections has left people stunned with her latest revelation".
3666aa6b92a9678cd404281b47cad769.jpeg
5758da6e5373d6816ac17759db713b18.jpeg

Model who ‘changed’ race says her babies will be born black

Come on - they are different people! Why does she think her babies will be black - has she had her DNA changed or something?

I thought the EU presidents were the biggest tits in Europe.

A German glamour model going by the name Martina Big is having her 15 minutes. She also lays claim to the "largest breasts in Europe" and is planning bottom implants "to be curvier" This woman needs help, and very quickly.

"A white glamour model who claims to have “changed” race after having a series of tanning injections has left people stunned with her latest revelation".
View attachment 374155 View attachment 374159
I wonder what the excuse will be when she does have a baby ? ( A non black one )

Come on - they are different people! Why does she think her babies will be black - has she had her DNA changed or something?

I thought the EU presidents were the biggest tits in Europe.
Closely followed by some of those in our shadow cabinet

I would

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
=-D=-DBloody hell, I wondered what the fuss was about, then I scrolled down. Glad I put my cup of tea down before I did. Biggest laugh I’ve had all day..

If you need proof here's her son
bw minsteral.jpg