The Bill

Did anyone else watch The Bill on BFBS last night?*
What the hell was that woman 'from the MOD' wearing?!

AGC stable belt, some archaic tropical barrack shirt, black pips, and a soldiers' cap-badge.

I know it's telly, but jesus, the closest thing it looked like was about 10 years out of date, with a couple of random extras thrown in.

*This episode prob aired about 3 months ago in Uk :D

Ninja_Turtle said:

AGC stable belt, some archaic tropical barrack shirt, black pips, and a soldiers' cap-badge.

I know it's telly, but jesus, the closest thing it looked like was about 10 years out of date, with a couple of random extras thrown in.

I don't know, probably pretty accurate:

1. Scruffy object improperly dressed
2. AGC Stable Belt - subliminal message, that is where an RMP officer's loyalty actually lies.
3. OR capbadge, well RMP is full of ORs impersonating army officers.

What I can't stand is how the media think that everone in the army who can do anything is an officer. It is unlikely that anyone other than a SNCO from CCRIO would have carried out the task she was doing.

I did like the whole Lesbian overtone to her leaving the Nick with the other woman, both giving their excuses to the boys.

Pretty accurate portrayal all round.

western said:
Ninja_Turtle said:

I don't know, probably pretty accurate:

1. Scruffy object improperly dressed
2. AGC Stable Belt - subliminal message, that is where an RMP officer's loyalty actually lies.
3. OR capbadge, well RMP is full of ORs impersonating army officers.

What I can't stand is how the media think that everone in the army who can do anything is an officer. It is unlikely that anyone other than a SNCO from CCRIO would have carried out the task she was doing.

I did like the whole Lesbian overtone to her leaving the Nick with the other woman, both giving their excuses to the boys.

Pretty accurate portrayal all round.
:D

Was a fairly cringeworthy performance though!
"Sorry got early morning drill." WTF ?!!?!??!!?!

What for ..... to remind her she is part of the AGC(RMP) and to sort out her dress state!!