Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The bigotry of low expectations.

A friend of mine is a social worker, she is always saying there is a shortage of money, her team takes children away from the useless mongs that keep reproducing. I asked why these people weren't either sterilised or put on long term birth control, apparently it's their human right to hàve children. That attitude will not change, so it looks like we're heading up sh*t creek

No. Just reduce child poverty by stopping paying those who can't afford to have children, to have children.

For doleys 'fell pregnant' is their version of promotion, both cash and house size. Then the left whine about kids born into poverty.

Earn enough money to provide for your kids, or don't have them.
As long as living off the state is an attractive option you will always have a few million doing it, there would also be big problems if benefits were no longer paid, crime would go through the roof, it's a difficult balancing act.

A friend of mine is a social worker, she is always saying there is a shortage of money, her team takes children away from the useless mongs that keep reproducing. I asked why these people weren't either sterilised or put on long term birth control, apparently it's their human right to hàve children. That attitude will not change, so it looks like we're heading up sh*t creek
I once suggested that mongs were given say £30k to be sterilised, they'd be queuing up, my wife's leftie friends were horrified at the idea.

Linking voting to tax always seems to be overlooked, however with the raising of the threshold and how many have been spared paying being constantly trumpeted, perhaps making sure only those who pay or have paid sufficent tax (I.e in receipt of state pension) should vote?

There was a principle once that political franchise had to be earnt, not just passed out at birth. Is it worth revisiting?

Are you happy throwing people under the bus?

I've been made redundant a few times in my life. Having benefits allowed me to keep my head above water, keep a roof and get back into work. Without that support I'd have been homeless and destitute. Basically its the age old arguments of the benefits system.
Where its gone a bit wrong is the professional benefits scrounger. Something that the Government has started cracking down on with its benefits cap.
The difference between a hand up and a handout, the system should support those who need some help to get them back on their feet, sadly it's often used by many as a lifestyle choice, one that's been aided by those who've bred an entitlement culture for political ends.

A friend of mine is a teacher. She once said to me, “You just know when certain kids’ mothers will fall pregnant because the mother needs to line up the next set of benefits.”

Until that cycle is broken, nothing will change.

Linking voting to tax always seems to be overlooked, however with the raising of the threshold and how many have been spared paying being constantly trumpeted, perhaps making sure only those who pay or have paid sufficent tax (I.e in receipt of state pension) should vote?

There was a principle once that political franchise had to be earnt, not just passed out at birth. Is it worth revisiting?
"No taxation without representation" becomes "No representation without taxation"... I'd be on board with that :)

The difference between a hand up and a handout, the system should support those who need some help to get them back on their feet, sadly it's often used by many as a lifestyle choice, one that's been aided by those who've bred an entitlement culture for political ends.
Ah, the ‘working’ class.

Are you happy being compelled to contribute to the highways budget if you don’t drive a car?

Are you happy being compelled to contribute to the NHS if you‘re fit and healthy and can afford private healthcare?

You might as well dismantle the state now and return to Victorian values of self help - all fine and dandy for those born with a decent start in life, but a self-perpetuating shitstorm for those less fortunate.
But keep the Post Office , though

I once suggested that mongs were given say £30k to be sterilised, they'd be queuing up, my wife's leftie friends were horrified at the idea.

I have suggested that before on this site, but you would only need a grand. FFS, for 30 grand, I will get sterilized, never mind some smackhead who shits out babies.

Thats most of the country, how many times have heard that child benefit should be limited to 2 kids? Its alright to get free money when you have 1 or 2 for some reason, but not any more than that.

It would save a lot of blokes money on the divorce as well, £30k vs the missus gets up the duff then wants a divorce