The bigotry of low expectations.

How about when hubby runs away and Mum is left to provide for 2 children?
Hunt hubby down with snarling packs of dogs (Act 2020). Jacob already has it to second reading.

How about when hubby runs away and Mum is left to provide for 2 children?
We are not discussing such, we are discussing those who choose to have children that they cannot afford, or have the abilities to raise a child. That the CSA is not able to make feckless men pay up, is a problem of the courts.

endure

GCM
Hunt hubby down with snarling packs of dogs (Act 2020). Jacob already has it to second reading.

Hubby's dead as is his ex-wife. Both us of us have turned out to be respectable citizens...

Hubby's dead as is his ex-wife. Both us of us have turned out to be respectable citizens...
Sorry? If the ex wife is dead and hubby legged it then the kids are in care.

Are you happy being compelled to contribute for another persons child. The social services budget, is under constant stress what would you cut to increase it?
Are you happy throwing people under the bus?

I've been made redundant a few times in my life. Having benefits allowed me to keep my head above water, keep a roof and get back into work. Without that support I'd have been homeless and destitute. Basically its the age old arguments of the benefits system.
Where its gone a bit wrong is the professional benefits scrounger. Something that the Government has started cracking down on with its benefits cap.

Not my best post but...

Try a little Larry Elder...

Yes i have heard of and probably read some of Harriet Sergeant, but I suspect that i dont need to read the book as, I doubt she can address the core issue, which is quite simply that some people should not breed, but they do. So until that is dealt with we are all just pissing money down the drain, and increasing the number of the the damaged and the feral wasters, not to mention the path towards criminality that is constainly feed into by uncontrolled breeding.

For context, my niece who is mid twenties is one i class as a feral waster despite having every normal opportunity, given to her how much are you prepared to pony up in TAX's to give her 'support'. Last year she earned herself a short term in prison, 6 month sentence out in 3 for assault and criminal, she could not even be bothered to attend her parole so duly a warrant was issued and she was returned to finish her sentence. So how much are you prepared to pony up in TAX's to give her 'more support' when she frankly is not bothered.

Adding to the cost to the public purse she has already 'pissed down the drain' she is now once again pregnant despite having two children removed from her by social services, that was many month before she decided to commit an prison able offences. So again how much are you prepared to pony up in TAX's to give her 'more support' when she frankly is not bothered. I have little doubt she will ever be a productive member of society, so how much should society continue to invest in her, crossing their fingers that this time she will change. When the reality is she has no intention of and what real consequnces will she suffer.

Now granted she was not born in a city, that has much more depravation than the part of Devon we now live in, but my family roots are the east end of London and working class. So I know the issues of criminality and depravation, and being poor and being taught that stealing and criminality was not the right thing to do.

There is only one way to reduce some of that burden, by having her sterilised, that at least would stop her breeding, more cases for the public purse to have to deal with. Remember this public purse she enjoys such largess of is not contributed to by just the rich, its coming from the same pockets as the less well off, including you?

Are you happy being compelled to contribute for another persons child. The social services budget, is under constant stress what would you cut to increase it?

Yes there is a growing black middle class, do you think they all made it because of their personal efforts and sacrifices or because they are diversity hires. I suspect if you where to suggest that they only made it in to the middle class because 'old whitey' gave them 'special treatment', they would tell you to fcuk right off and swivel.

Indeed I would be happy to suggest that they got there in the main by hard work, the same as every other family that worked there way up the ladder, I meet and served with many as well as under them during my service. Would you agree that many of this cohort include serving and EX policemen, fireman, military, and many other occupations, also may consider themselves politically of the right, and also despair at those who are feckless and feral, regardless of ethnicity.

The "The real kicker is 26% of black households that are poor", how many are baby mama's, much like my niece. Remember they also are funded by the public purse that is not contributed to by just the rich, its coming from the same pockets as the less well off, including you? Are you happy being compelled to contribute for another persons child.

You should have stopped after your first sentence.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There seems to be one factor and a couple of consequences from that.

Each of these 'poor' people who are sucking off society's teat, and who some are suggesting be sterilised, has one small but powerful thing in their possession - a vote!

OK, many don't vote usually but if a Party says vote for us and we will look after you, guess where the vote goes. Once that is in place another Party coming along and saying we will cut your non-productive benefits will be seen off at the ballot box. It is a simple but virtually immoveable fact which will take a huge sea change in UK politics to replace. Not going to happen though, which leaves our politicians with a balancing act.

Mass protests in London.
A few days ago, straying within 10 feet of these precious little lambs would have been met with a high pitched "Omg, keep away, you're so like trying to infect me".
Utter mongs: let's wait for the R number to suddenly spike in the next couple of weeks.
By then of course Gregory Pink will just be a distant memory.

holyphuc

Old-Salt
A friend of mine is a social worker, she is always saying there is a shortage of money, her team takes children away from the useless mongs that keep reproducing. I asked why these people weren't either sterilised or put on long term birth control, apparently it's their human right to hàve children. That attitude will not change, so it looks like we're heading up sh*t creek

No. Just reduce child poverty by stopping paying those who can't afford to have children, to have children.

For doleys 'fell pregnant' is their version of promotion, both cash and house size. Then the left whine about kids born into poverty.

Earn enough money to provide for your kids, or don't have them.
As long as living off the state is an attractive option you will always have a few million doing it, there would also be big problems if benefits were no longer paid, crime would go through the roof, it's a difficult balancing act.

A friend of mine is a social worker, she is always saying there is a shortage of money, her team takes children away from the useless mongs that keep reproducing. I asked why these people weren't either sterilised or put on long term birth control, apparently it's their human right to hàve children. That attitude will not change, so it looks like we're heading up sh*t creek
I once suggested that mongs were given say £30k to be sterilised, they'd be queuing up, my wife's leftie friends were horrified at the idea.

Linking voting to tax always seems to be overlooked, however with the raising of the threshold and how many have been spared paying being constantly trumpeted, perhaps making sure only those who pay or have paid sufficent tax (I.e in receipt of state pension) should vote?

There was a principle once that political franchise had to be earnt, not just passed out at birth. Is it worth revisiting?

daz

LE
Are you happy throwing people under the bus?

I've been made redundant a few times in my life. Having benefits allowed me to keep my head above water, keep a roof and get back into work. Without that support I'd have been homeless and destitute. Basically its the age old arguments of the benefits system.
Where its gone a bit wrong is the professional benefits scrounger. Something that the Government has started cracking down on with its benefits cap.
The difference between a hand up and a handout, the system should support those who need some help to get them back on their feet, sadly it's often used by many as a lifestyle choice, one that's been aided by those who've bred an entitlement culture for political ends.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
A friend of mine is a teacher. She once said to me, “You just know when certain kids’ mothers will fall pregnant because the mother needs to line up the next set of benefits.”

Until that cycle is broken, nothing will change.

daz

LE
Linking voting to tax always seems to be overlooked, however with the raising of the threshold and how many have been spared paying being constantly trumpeted, perhaps making sure only those who pay or have paid sufficent tax (I.e in receipt of state pension) should vote?

There was a principle once that political franchise had to be earnt, not just passed out at birth. Is it worth revisiting?
"No taxation without representation" becomes "No representation without taxation"... I'd be on board with that :)

Latest Threads