Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The bigotry of low expectations.

That's a noble sentiment- but would you really? I don't know of one person who was set in positions over me by virtue of positive discrimination, who actually apologised for their rickets and went to management and said "Give the job to him, he can do it." Nope they hung on like grim death because it was a foothold. There may be professional pride involved. It's the reverse of you've F*****d up take a promotion or a sideways. Why? because the failures also highlight the failure of mantras. It's also how failure is percieved, is a failure always a failure or a learning curve. But I mean, Positive discrimination when it came in in the 80's was supposed to be a leg up for the "deserving". Unfortunately it wasn't the deserving who got the leg up- they didn't need it.

So, if your man ends up getting stressed out, turning to booze, drugs or suicide, it will be the fault of them racist woke ******* at the top.

So, if your man ends up getting stressed out, turning to booze, drugs or suicide, it will be the fault of them racist woke ******* at the top.
Technically I suppose so. It is management’s responsibility to ensure the suitability of a candidate psychlogically, but in my limited experience it isn’t them who turn to stimulants and or suicide. We had one officer who comitted suicide but that wasn’t her profile. What I have met is a superiority complex leading to a belief of untouchability and sometimes bullying ensued.

Sabretooth

War Hero
Not my best post but...

Try a little Larry Elder...

Yes i have heard of and probably read some of Harriet Sergeant, but I suspect that i dont need to read the book as, I doubt she can address the core issue, which is quite simply that some people should not breed, but they do. So until that is dealt with we are all just pissing money down the drain, and increasing the number of the the damaged and the feral wasters, not to mention the path towards criminality that is constainly feed into by uncontrolled breeding.

For context, my niece who is mid twenties is one i class as a feral waster despite having every normal opportunity, given to her how much are you prepared to pony up in TAX's to give her 'support'. Last year she earned herself a short term in prison, 6 month sentence out in 3 for assault and criminal, she could not even be bothered to attend her parole so duly a warrant was issued and she was returned to finish her sentence. So how much are you prepared to pony up in TAX's to give her 'more support' when she frankly is not bothered.

Adding to the cost to the public purse she has already 'pissed down the drain' she is now once again pregnant despite having two children removed from her by social services, that was many month before she decided to commit an prison able offences. So again how much are you prepared to pony up in TAX's to give her 'more support' when she frankly is not bothered. I have little doubt she will ever be a productive member of society, so how much should society continue to invest in her, crossing their fingers that this time she will change. When the reality is she has no intention of and what real consequnces will she suffer.

Now granted she was not born in a city, that has much more depravation than the part of Devon we now live in, but my family roots are the east end of London and working class. So I know the issues of criminality and depravation, and being poor and being taught that stealing and criminality was not the right thing to do.

There is only one way to reduce some of that burden, by having her sterilised, that at least would stop her breeding, more cases for the public purse to have to deal with. Remember this public purse she enjoys such largess of is not contributed to by just the rich, its coming from the same pockets as the less well off, including you?

Are you happy being compelled to contribute for another persons child. The social services budget, is under constant stress what would you cut to increase it?

Yes there is a growing black middle class, do you think they all made it because of their personal efforts and sacrifices or because they are diversity hires. I suspect if you where to suggest that they only made it in to the middle class because 'old whitey' gave them 'special treatment', they would tell you to fcuk right off and swivel.

Indeed I would be happy to suggest that they got there in the main by hard work, the same as every other family that worked there way up the ladder, I meet and served with many as well as under them during my service. Would you agree that many of this cohort include serving and EX policemen, fireman, military, and many other occupations, also may consider themselves politically of the right, and also despair at those who are feckless and feral, regardless of ethnicity.

The "The real kicker is 26% of black households that are poor", how many are baby mama's, much like my niece. Remember they also are funded by the public purse that is not contributed to by just the rich, its coming from the same pockets as the less well off, including you? Are you happy being compelled to contribute for another persons child.

Are you happy being compelled to contribute for another persons child. The social services budget, is under constant stress what would you cut to increase it?
Yes I'm late again but trying to catch up !!
This is an interesting and thought provoking post. there are however a few points I would like to make.

1. You will never control taxes as long as a Politician wants something.
2. As you have rightly said, it i not only a problem in the UK but also rife in the US. 90% of babies are produced from one night stands with no regard to Birth Control.
3. The 90% or so have multiple off spring from different Pricks they don't know the name of.
4. An in the US the majority of Social Security recipients and Welfare spongers' are BLACK !!
5. Prior to Corona it was a huge problem, now with lock downs and no schooling the kids are left alone more and anything goes down, especially Drugs bought by welfare money meant for kids to live an eat and Producing Kids while spreading the Virus.
6. The Lefties will tell you Education is the answer, I disagree removal from the environment they have created and let them fend for themselves.
And the list will go on for ever !!
However one point that stands out above all is the one you made about working towards a productive and self reliant life, In comparison to those Lazy good for nothings regardless of how life turned out. Everyone on here had the will power to achieve and make something of themselves. And in our case the Military was a great move which also helped develop our life skills and standing in the community.

I wonder if bringing back the Draft (National Service) would help rectify a problem that doesn't seem to have an end.

Good Post Halo,

This is an interesting and thought provoking post. there are however a few points I would like to make.

2. As you have rightly said, it i not only a problem in the UK but also rife in the US. 90% of babies are produced from one night stands with no regard to Birth Control.
3. The 90% or so have multiple off spring from different Pricks they don't know the name of.
4. An in the US the majority of Social Security recipients and Welfare spongers' are BLACK !!
5. Prior to Corona it was a huge problem, now with lock downs and no schooling the kids are left alone more and anything goes down, especially Drugs bought by welfare money meant for kids to live an eat and Producing Kids while spreading the Virus.
6. The Lefties will tell you Education is the answer, I disagree removal from the environment they have created and let them fend for themselves.
However one point that stands out above all is the one you made about working towards a productive and self reliant life, In comparison to those Lazy good for nothings regardless of how life turned out. Everyone on here had the will power to achieve and make something of themselves. And in our case the Military was a great move which also helped develop our life skills and standing in the community.

I wonder if bringing back the Draft (National Service) would help rectify a problem that doesn't seem to have an end.

Good Post Halo,

Could you answer one more question ?
What odds would you give a novice member to win the SPOTY 2020?

Daz

LE

Good Post Halo,
The smell of wee is strong.

Links to your preposterous statistics if you don't mind

Good Post Halo,
Ummmm.…..what?

Err.. am I missing something, the request wasn't for you.

Unless you're trying to white-knight @Sabretooth why are you posting some shite link that shows nothing?
I know the request wasn't for me. And I can assure you I am not white-knighting him not have I ever white-knighted anyone.

It was (probably a very poor) attempt to make a point of Sabretooths adherence to 1 version of statistics in comparison to his posts on this thread.

Things can get misconstrued, no need to get upset or excited, but happy to blame my poor 'linking' attempt.

I know the request wasn't for me. And I can assure you I am not white-knighting him not have I ever white-knighted anyone.

It was (probably a very poor) attempt to make a point of Sabretooths adherence to 1 version of statistics in comparison to his posts on this thread.

Things can get misconstrued, no need to get upset or excited, but happy to blame my poor 'linking' attempt.

You need to be putting more thinking into your blinking linking, you loon

Sabretooth

War Hero
Err.. am I missing something, the request wasn't for you.

Unless you're trying to white-knight @Sabretooth why are you posting some shite link that shows nothing?
I guess your pathetic point of view is why, Google, Twitter, Facebook, and Amazon are under Senate Investigations for Censorship and Antitrust. And changing what they allow to be published even altering a whole entry to push their own agenda.

From CNN a Liberal / Commie Media outlet.

"Some lawmakers demanded more transparency while others sought explanations on a few specific cases in which content was removed or labeled by platforms. Though the hearing was meant to focus on a crucial law, known as Section 230, that protects the companies' ability to moderate content as they see fit, Senators strayed from the brief and confronted the executives on other topics, including Censorship and antitrust,"

I guess your pathetic point of view is why, Google, Twitter, Facebook, and Amazon are under Senate Investigations for Censorship and Antitrust. And changing what they allow to be published even altering a whole entry to push their own agenda.

From CNN a Liberal / Commie Media outlet.

"Some lawmakers demanded more transparency while others sought explanations on a few specific cases in which content was removed or labeled by platforms. Though the hearing was meant to focus on a crucial law, known as Section 230, that protects the companies' ability to moderate content as they see fit, Senators strayed from the brief and confronted the executives on other topics, including Censorship and antitrust,"
Do you not see the irony in your post, by referring to CNN as a 'Commie Media outlet'? You have no idea what it is to live in a country where the media is State controlled, and be thankful that the media (and social media) is still independent. Do you think you could post like this in China, Russia or, say, Turkey? nYet, you are effectively proposing State control of media outlets.

Who's sock is this? He's over in the BLM thread posting about how the slave trade was masterminded by the red sea pedestrians.

Who's sock is this? He's over in the BLM thread posting about how the slave trade was masterminded by the red sea pedestrians.
Possibly someone whose name is in the running for SPOTY and they want to deflect attention away from themselves.