Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The bigotry of low expectations.

£30K is fcuk all , it would pissed up the wall and back in the treasury after a few weeks.

I think for £30k you would have a lot of middle class couples cashing in to clear a chunk of their mortgage or to buy a new car.
I know I would! But it would not have the desired effect or reducing unplanned pregnancies by those who can not afford them.

Last edited:
If there was an initiative to pay people £1000 to be sterilised then it would attract the attention of all the thick chavs who'll do anything for a bit of money as they act impulsively and are incapable of long-term planning.

Unfortunately this wouldn't work because of SJW screeching about everyone's right to breed.
Yeah but balance that against revitalising JD Sports the high street economy.

I strongly recommend you read the first "Freakonomics" (Amazon product ASIN 0141019018) book, specifically the chapter "Why drug dealers still live with their mums". It exposes the fallacy of the huge wealth opportunities for drug dealing, where the mere foot soldiers (actual transactions) earn a relatively low amount with a very high risk. The idea of flash cars and glamorous lifestyles are only for those further up the food chain. The reality is these foot soldiers would earn similar, if not more, doing legal work, with less risk, however they don't have the suitable role model to guide them along.

Mandatory reading when trying to understand the drug dealer life.
Absolutely second that in this regard.

Presentation1.png

Attachments

• Presentation1.png
    Presentation1.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 14
I strongly recommend you read the first "Freakonomics" (Amazon product ASIN 0141019018) book, specifically the chapter "Why drug dealers still live with their mums". It exposes the fallacy of the huge wealth opportunities for drug dealing, where the mere foot soldiers (actual transactions) earn a relatively low amount with a very high risk. The idea of flash cars and glamorous lifestyles are only for those further up the food chain. The reality is these foot soldiers would earn similar, if not more, doing legal work, with less risk, however they don't have the suitable role model to guide them along.

Mandatory reading when trying to understand the drug dealer life.
I'm fully aware of that thank you. High level dealing like football and rapping is mainly a dream. But get the ten year old and he will believe it. That's the problem.

So eugenics is the answer? No thanks.

It's the invisible elephant in the room that no-one dares talk about for glaringly obvious reasons.

Ashkenazi Jews have more Nobel Prizes than any other race. Why is that? Well, there's two answers. The first is "DA JOOZ DID IT!!111 ZIONIEST CONSPRIACY!!1"

The other is that they won the prizes due to having a higher intellect, and therefore the average difference of intelligence over the whole group leads to large differences in the more extreme cases. Psychometric tests have also shown other results, which are never talked about for rather obvious reasons.

The official line from the BEEB, and one especially spouted by Adam Rutherford (who is a minority surprise surprise) is that there's no difference between the races genetically. That may be true, but studies indicate that there is a difference in psychometric results which is directly linked to IQ and that has quite an accurate reflection on how well one will do in life, but we can't talk about that for glaringly obvious reasons.

Could low expectations be a result of people being fed negativity from family, the media, peers at school and so on, resulting in what might be termed learned helplessness? Combine that with the cult of celebrity and the culture of instant gratification, and you can see why things go wrong.

People need to be empowered by learning that they can do things.

There's more to it that than. As a rather good example. Can absolutely anyone join the army? If not, why not? The main issues would be either behavioural, like the Kray twins, that they failed the medical, or that they failed all the entry tests. There is a point, believe it or not, that the army cannot find anything useful for someone to do because their intelligence is just too low and they would be counter-productive. If the army can't find anything for them to do then what hope have these people got in the dog-eat-dog world of civvy street?

Quite a large number of people are unemployable, what are we meant to do with people who can't read or communicate, let alone get to work on their own initiative?

It's the invisible elephant in the room that no-one dares talk about for glaringly obvious reasons.

Ashkenazi Jews have more Nobel Prizes than any other race. Why is that? Well, there's two answers. The first is "DA JOOZ DID IT!!111 ZIONIEST CONSPRIACY!!1"

The other is that they won the prizes due to having a higher intellect, and therefore the average difference of intelligence over the whole group leads to large differences in the more extreme cases. Psychometric tests have also shown other results, which are never talked about for rather obvious reasons.
I would be very careful using IQ tests as a substitute for innate intelligence. There are a lot of other factors involved beyond 'cleverness'.

I would be very careful using IQ tests as a substitute for innate intelligence. There are a lot of other factors involved beyond 'cleverness'.

No doubt, everyone's heard the racial slurs about Australian aborigines, but how long could the average Western genius survive in the Australian outback? That is a different type of intelligence.

Unfortunately, if we're talking about modern Western civilisation where success is equated with affluence and the ability to take on a wide variety of responsibilities, as well as communicate to a high standard, then a different kind of intelligence is required. Psychometric tests are the most accurate factor we have of predicting long-term success in the Western world.

It's worth pointing out that there's no way of testing to find out if someone's a twat, you could be a complete genius and still be evil, as was proven by the Nazis. A person's value and virtue is more important than their IQ. Teaching value and virtue is what needs to be done in education to make this societal change, imho.

We have Maths/English/Geography/History/Art etc. But no topic exists in the school curriculum to examine proper behaviour, why family is important and what meaning there is in life. Until this is dealt with then we'll continue to see family break ups, fathers shirking their duties and the community going to hell.

The official line from the BEEB, and one especially spouted by Adam Rutherford (who is a minority surprise surprise) is that there's no difference between the races genetically.

This is the bit that is glaringly wrong. Let's look at the facts:

Percentage of record holding long distance runners and 100M sprinters that are from an African/Afro Caribbean heritage...
Percentage of ethnic minorities that have been adversely affected by COVID19?

I know it swings both ways, how many westerners have visited India and been hit by the local bugs and laid waste? People's immune systems and probably physiques are built from the local environment over many generations. Thus we have a huge percentage of African ethnicity athletes and European indigenous people with higher immunity to certain airborne infections.

We are not all equal. From genetics upwards. Thus this ideal of equality of outcome is arguing with Darwin...

It's worth pointing out that there's no way of testing to find out if someone's a twat, you could be a complete genius and still be evil, as was proven by the Nazis. A person's value and virtue is more important than their IQ. Teaching value and virtue is what needs to be done in education to make this societal change, imho.

We have Maths/English/Geography/History/Art etc. But no topic exists in the school curriculum to examine proper behaviour, why family is important and what meaning there is in life. Until this is dealt with then we'll continue to see family break ups, fathers shirking their duties and the community going to hell.

Perhaps in the not too distant past the values you mentioned would have been discussed/preached on a Sunday at whatever service was attended?.

With the drift away from religion, in my opinion, people have either filled that void in their lives by -

1) Self medicating (drink, drugs etc) ,
2) Filling their lives with trinkets (the latest iphone,) and trying to live every day like they're on love island ,
3) Developed an over reliance on the state to do too much thinking for them
4) Found a cause that taps into the part of their personality that craves dogma ( extinction rebellion )

Other options available...

No doubt, everyone's heard the racial slurs about Australian aborigines, but how long could the average Western genius survive in the Australian outback? That is a different type of intelligence.

Unfortunately, if we're talking about modern Western civilisation where success is equated with affluence and the ability to take on a wide variety of responsibilities, as well as communicate to a high standard, then a different kind of intelligence is required. Psychometric tests are the most accurate factor we have of predicting long-term success in the Western world.
I would change 'most accurate' to 'designed to be less biased'. There are too many factors involved to claim that IQ tests accurately measure someone's intelligence.

Classic example - get someone to sit an IQ test and record their score. Then give them a dozen similar tests to practice on, telling them the answers at the end of each one. Then re-test them. Their second test result will almost always be better than the first but no one would argue they have gotten noticeably more clever in that day. What they have done is got better at passing the test.

Likewise you could give me exactly the same test in English and French. In the English one I'd be slightly above average but according to the French one I'd be a complete retard.

The results of those tests are valid and useful but I get uneasy at the suggestion intelligence can be reduced to a simple number.

Can you please tell the DfE that? It would get me out of a lot of crap I have to teach.

Last edited:
I think for £30k you would have a lot of middle class couples cashing in to clear a chunk of their mortgage or to buy a new car.
I know I would! But it would not have the desired effect or reducing unplanned pregnancies by those who can not afford them.
Obviously it would be for women under 30 who have never had kids.

Perhaps in the not too distant past the values you mentioned would have been discussed/preached on a Sunday at whatever service was attended?.

With the drift away from religion, in my opinion, people have either filled that void in their lives by -

1) Self medicating (drink, drugs etc) ,
2) Filling their lives with trinkets (the latest iphone,) and trying to live every day like they're on love island ,
3) Developed an over reliance on the state to do too much thinking for them
4) Found a cause that taps into the part of their personality that craves dogma ( extinction rebellion )

Other options available...

You missed the biggest one: the religion of virtue signalling. It is an undeniable faith that will cause violence, just like religion. Example:

You have to be seen to virtue signal - same as you have to be seen to attend church/synagogue/mosque (other places are available)
To deny the virtue signalled is to deny faith - something that has become "you're either with us or against us"
People fight (both online and physically) for their VS, in the same way we have had religious wars
People who control the VS narrative wield the most power - same with religious extremism
VS provides a self identity and purpose... Same with religious dress or custom

It seems that not only nature abhors a vacuum, so does human identity..

You missed the biggest one: the religion of virtue signalling. It is an undeniable faith that will cause violence, just like religion. Example:

You have to be seen to virtue signal - same as you have to be seen to attend church/synagogue/mosque (other places are available)
To deny the virtue signalled is to deny faith - something that has become "you're either with us or against us"
People fight (both online and physically) for their VS, in the same way we have had religious wars
People who control the VS narrative wield the most power - same with religious extremism
VS provides a self identity and purpose... Same with religious dress or custom

It seems that not only nature abhors a vacuum, so does human identity..

Well I did say " Found a cause that taps into the part of their personality that craves dogma " but you're right. Of all the qualities that seems to have gained the most traction it is to signal one's virtue(s)
Likewise humility seems to have taken a backseat

Last edited: