The biggest c*nt ever to wear a British Army uniform?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bushmills, Jun 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. Wah?

2. No. He commanded probably the finest army that the UK's ever put into the field and broke the German army. If the war had continued a while longer we'd have destroyed German's military utterly but they surrendered before we had the chance.

• Like Like x 9
  3. Bushmills, you've started 10 threads in 2 days and they're all fucking shit.

You cunt.

• Like Like x 10
  4. The British Army in World War 1 learnt a new type of warfare the hard way by trial and error, mainly error. By 1918 we had infantry, tanks, artillery and aircraft working together in a new type of warfare which was successful. Haig was the man in charge when things went wrong but I think history has judged him wrongly.

• Like Like x 3

5. Try reading a bit more than just wiki and revisionary shit on him! Also ask yourself why so many soldiers turned out for his funeral.

As for who I think which was "the biggest cunt ever to wear the British uniform".......well, it could only be my last BC - the utter fucking bellend!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Since it is the NAAFI and not the serious bits, I think I'm free to say that you are a mouthbreathing retard. But I may be be misjudging you, so would you like to explain how, faced with the same political and military constraints as Haig you would have exercised the function of British Commander-in-Chief in coalition warfare between 1916 and 1918. In your own time ...

• Like Like x 2
  7. I've seen a few.

Some rather recently I might add!

8. Ok how about the Krays?

The Kray twins became notorious locally for their gang and the mayhem they caused. They narrowly avoided prison several times, and in early 1952 they were called up for national service with the Royal Fusiliers. They deserted several times, each time being recaptured.Kray twins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. Gout Man

Gout Man LE Book Reviewer

Biggest cnut in the British Army, well there was a "trained soldier" in the British Army back in the 70's and if I ever get to meet him again I would do something very fucking unlawful to him , what I don't know still haven't made my mind up. Trouble is I can't remember the cnuts name. Does that make me a ........as well?

10. Bushmills....your a fucking internet parrot you are.

11. Had I been faced wityh the same constraints as Haig, I would have recogognised my own limitations, resigned and recommended Monash for the job.

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I met his Double an argylle called kennedy who borrowed my bomber jacket and fucked off to Bn without returning it!

• Like Like x 1