The Big Yin

The Big Yin wearing his 15 Para tie ;-)
This photo was taken 30 seconds after I'd chatted with him about that very same thing. When I pointed it out he shook my hand and said 'I joined as a private and I left as a private...' We were interviewing him about the Queen's BAFTA and he was just on his way into the hallway at Windsor. Seems like a very nice chap.

here's the other view; windsorshot.jpg

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Someone needs to put their hands behind their head, and move slowly away from the filters... /images/smilies/icon_eek.gif

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Does that black strip not get in the way when working the camera?

This photo was taken 30 seconds after I'd chatted with him about that very same thing. When I pointed it out he shook my hand and said 'I joined as a private and I left as a private...' We were interviewing him about the Queen's BAFTA and he was just on his way into the hallway at Windsor. Seems like a very nice chap.

here's the other view; View attachment 117392
Bigeye. I just luurvve the way you have 'black nastied' the picture on your ID badge!! Top Drills!

I see somebody has done the old boot polish on his viewing eye piece.

Or he's a camera Walt ;-)

Bigeye, don’t take any notice of TID, he lacks oxygen.

What I really want to know is how did you lose a girl’s scarf, why are you wearing your sister and how much for your three fingers?

Great haircut.

Bigeye. I just luurvve the way you have 'black nastied' the picture on your ID badge!! Top Drills!
Yeah well I hadn't the first time I posted it - the reason why I did was that I knew someone would check it.

I want a camera like that! Someone told me that those are about a hundred grand or something equally eye-popping.
With all the satellite crap (the boxy stuff on the back beams the picture to a big dish which sends it out to our homes) attached it probably is not far off that and it's bloody heavy heavy - I can tell you that for nothing.

This one belongs to Sky.

She is sniffing his finger as he says in the best billy Connolly accent,

"That's bin up ma bum!"
That's not far from the truth... I was actually referring to a young lady from ITN who was wearing a particularly short skirt, just out of frame. My reporter was clearly shocked by my suggestion for furthering inter broadcaster relations.