THE big WAH?

I'm sure everyone has heard about next weeks big announcement. Lets have some ideas:

-discharges indexed to BMI
-discharges indexed to MedCat
-Cancellation of Retention Bonuses
-Impending summer vacation to Iran
-RAF have lost privilege to stay in hotels. All flights cancelled.
-TA to man all weekend duties
-Emperor Zulg is coming to destroy the Earth
-CGS holding the biggest Wah competiton!

In your own time, go on!

You are all going to be absorbed into the RLC. So get some pie eating practice in.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
the_dog_and_duck said:
I'm sure everyone has heard about next weeks big announcement. Lets have some ideas:

In your own time, go on!
it's actually immediate cessation of chocolate rations.

Fook me this is getting tedious.
How many new posters do we now have who are trying desperatley to find out what might or might not be announced sometime in the next millenium?

jagman said:
How many new posters do we now have who are trying desperatley to find out what might or might not be announced sometime in the next millenium?
As desperate as a ten to two-er on a Saturday night!

Chill out just paying my dues to the God of Rumour.

theoriginalphantom said:
You are all going to be absorbed into the RLC. So get some pie eating practice in.
That is only a matter of time. :(

jagman said:
More to the point, how many more are going to be posted by people with suspiciously low posts and very recent joining date?

sfub said:
jagman said:
More to the point, how many more are going to be posted by people with suspiciously low posts and very recent joining date?

All of them I think
Wouldn't mind so much if they kept it to one thread!

sfub said:
jagman said:
grab yer tinfoil hat sfub :soldier:

Can't we do more Walt Watching instead?

jagman said:
sfub said:
jagman said:

All of them I think
As Elvis Presley once said: "We can't go on together, with suspicious minds, SUSPICIOUSSSSSS MIIIINDS!"

the_dog_and_duck said:
jagman said:
sfub said:
jagman said:

All of them I think
As Elvis Presley once said: "We can't go on together, with suspicious minds, SUSPICIOUSSSSSS MIIIINDS!"
Really? Oh...

army kicks the s*** of the RAF,, navy runs,, busy drinking..

Taliban fighters will be handed jobs and free homes under plans to crush the insurgency in Afghanistan.

Oh, wait a minute....

maguire said:
the_dog_and_duck said:

In your own time, go on!
it's actually immediate cessation of chocolate rations.
Well now that just does it.... Im signing off!

Oh wait i already have!!! :D

I think you'll find that because PAYD has been such a huge success, both financially and for morale, Sodexho have been granted a licence to provide the British Army for the next 5 years. Although it has not been stated that currently serving troops will be sold off, this would appear to be the likely outcome because a condition of Sodexho's licence is that soldiers directly employed by the MoD will not be permitted access to barracks and training areas.

So get together with your mates and put your Troop on eBay before the market gets flooded.