The Big Gypsy Eviction ........... on BBC one now

For anyone wanting to see pikeys getting thrown out their homes.

I think it's a shocking abuse of their human rights. I'm so outraged I've set up my own camp for them. It's got lots of showers, and ovens.

When you were at school, did they used to give you round paper so you didnt hurt yourself. You must be the thickest cunt ever......
I attended University and I have degree. Do you have a degree ?

Bitching aside, not one of them can see the irony of calling themselves travellers and fighting to stay in one place. The highlight for me was seeing 'dozers levelling the other site. The law must be the same for all.

Not one to want to watch the indignity of a particular demographic getting hoofed out of their homes - does anyone have a linky thing that will work in Canada (so I can watch it over and over..)?

The pikeys have just left the public meeting, leaving a pile of shite behind them. No change there then.

The pikeys have just left the public meeting, leaving a pile of shite behind them. No change there then.
The younger ones dress like tarts, wearing almost nothing and leaving very little to the imagination. Little whores, its disgusting.

What they need is a good dose of Islam

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not sure what is more irritating. You or the daft bastards who bite. When I decide I shall let you know.

Back on topic - I just caught the end of this on the telly and am somewhat confused. There are two sorts of Pikey scum in Essex it would seem? One is orange, tasteless and talks funny. The other is orange, tasteless and talks funny. Both are badly dressed and appear to breed ghastly children.

Have I missed something?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geezer466 The NAAFI Bar 45
T The NAAFI Bar 10
Troy Current Affairs, News and Analysis 6