The Big Fat Gypsey Slave Trade

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jun 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

This is dreadful. Surely these peaceful travellers should be immune from this police harrassment? Where is the respect for their culture and customs?
  3. If the Nazis had did their job properly this would not be an issue
    • Like Like x 1
  4. since this is the NAAFI I think its only fair to call you a cunt, your a cunt and peter dow is a nonce, I think I'm going to get levi bellfield to give you a driving lesson
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Chupe mantequilla de mi culo.
    Me cago en tu puta madre.
    Air il'e yoshmotak.
    Mayka ti duha na mechki v gorata.
    Da bog da ti kuca bila na CNN-U.
    Te qifte arusha qorre.

PDD needs to be given the same message in different languages.
  6. An old shower block, a few cylinders of Calogas and a couple of rolls of gaffer tape. Job jobbed.
  7. What is your problem?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. You have to feel sorry for the sniffer dogs if it is like the aftermath of any traveller camp I have ever visited.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Go suck on Condis black tits!
  10. Go and suck Muhammeds brown cock (like Aisha did)
  11. The thread's about do as you likey, pikey, robbing gyppo scum. Why are you talking Welsh?
  12. Pikeys have previous for keeping slaves. It used to happen occasionally if they got hold of a simple minded youth or similar during the fruit picking season. There were stories about people being kept chained up and forced to work.

Obviously just urban myths spread by racists though. The travelling community would never do anything so unpleasant.
  13. Oh shit, does this mean I am not going to get the bitch I ordered!

Bloody police, why can they not just do their somewhere else!
  14. There was a growing gyppo camp near my in laws in Sicily in the 80s, Romanians, Albanians, N Africans, and a couple of kids went missing from nearby towns. A few 'upstanding' community spirited individuals took a dim view of this type of behaviour so two cars went in and brassed the place up a bit & as a polite gesture they shot everyone that moved regardless of race or gender. About 20 minutes later the old bill arrived and robbed all their gold and money as a little thank you for not arresting the survivors and saving the tax payer a small fortune. By the morning the camp was empty and everyone was happy! Hey presto, justice is served. They never had a crime issue after that.
  15. Am I the only person who thinks that he's just made that up?
    • Like Like x 1