Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

And? Did Trump start a war? Go ask the middle east how much Trump affecting them compare to previous presidents.

What did Trump do to average person anywhere in the world? **** all. But because the press told you he was nasty man that means everyone must hate him.

Bush invades another country on **** evidence, Obama send a hit squad to murder a man in another sovereign state, (Also BLM started on Obama time) Clinton flew on the lolita express etc.

But yeah it was all that nasty man Trump that lowered the US standing, honest, history in the USA obviously only started in 2016.
Stop trying to change the subject.

Whats wrong with coca cola? Its alright mixed with JD.

Im sure there are plenty of other things to criticize the yanks for, so Im unsure why people think it was Trump that lowered their standing.
You said this.

Stop trying to change the question, and accept you've engaged gob before brain.

You said this.

Stop trying to change the question, and accept you've engaged gob before brain.
And I've just explained it, do you think your average iraqi cared about trump compared to the previous presidents?
Their standing was already low by their actions that affected the rest of the world, few people give a shit whats happening in America they got their own problems to deal with.
The evidence being you couldn't produce a single example of how Trump affected you.
But booooo Trump, the media said he was bad.

Whats wrong with coca cola? Its alright mixed with JD.

Im sure there are plenty of other things to criticize the yanks for, so Im unsure why people think it was Trump that lowered their standing.
You said this.

Oh fgs, another hit piece based on anonymous sources! The White House has permanent members of staff that have nothing to do with whoever is the president.

That little movie of theirs didn't go very well. Biden is in a fake White House.
What is fgs?

Facts don't live on their own out in the universe. They have to be put in context. I'll give you a simple example to illustrate the point.

Right now I have a £20 note in my wallet. That's a fact but you cannot draw anymore conclusions about it. These are possible questions you could ask to put it in context:

Is it mine?
Did I find it?
Was it given to me?
Is it my last note?
Are there more?

The moral of the story is that you can't conclude anything about my financial situation based on that one fact alone.

The fact (if it is so) is that there is a £20 note in your wallet. You are correct in saying that nothing further can be inferred from that. Why then do you persist in doing exactly that with other "facts"?

It will go to SCOTUS, the constitution is clear in its language and doesn't say anything about trying a private citizen for an impeachable offence.

Article 1 Section 3 Clauses 6&7
The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. When sitting for that purpose, they shall be on oath or affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no person shall be convicted without the concurrence of two thirds of the members present.

Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment, according to law.

Now he could still be indicted by the feds for inciting insurrection and sedition but I seriously doubt they will
I suppose you have seen some of the arguments the other way, i.e. that an impeachment process begun against a President can still continue after they leave office by resignation or expiry of term? They seem at least arguable to me.

I suppose you have seen some of the arguments the other way, i.e. that an impeachment process begun against a President can still continue after they leave office by resignation or expiry of term? They seem at least arguable to me.
I feel that the longer they wait, the less likely he will be impeached by the Senate.

I wonder if Biden will make America great again :-D

I wonder if Biden will make America great again :-D
Since I’ve been hearing that from every president since Reagan, I very much doubt it.

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
No, it can't the rule of law says someone found guilty of a serious impeachment shall be removed from office. impeachment is not a civil crime and as trump is a private citizen any impeachment against him will be null and void.
Pelosi claims she is pushing the impeachment to stop him running again! Well if he runs again he will be a private citizen and again he can't be stopped from running unless he has a felony.
As both parties are trying to blackball Trump I would like to see him start a new Federalist Party and run in the next election, after all, think of all the followers who ould support and vote for him.

No, it can't the rule of law says someone found guilty of a serious impeachment shall be removed from office. impeachment is not a civil crime and as trump is a private citizen any impeachment against him will be null and void.
Pelosi claims she is pushing the impeachment to stop him running again! Well if he runs again he will be a private citizen and again he can't be stopped from running unless he has a felony.
As both parties are trying to blackball Trump I would like to see him start a new Federalist Party and run in the next election, after all, think of all the followers who ould support and vote for him.
And he’s a free man of the land

You said this.
Yes I know, and my point is previous presidents fucked up the world by doing things like starting wars but OMG OMG OMG!!!! Trump errrrr may have did/said something according to a "source" so let's pretend it really matters.

Latest Threads