Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

You can get some good bargains in thrift shops in the US.

My wife and daughters were always going into them and buying weird stuff.

I went into one with them in San Diego once. Got a pair of Florsheim Imperials in mint condition for $10. Almost as good as British shoes.

The hipster dude behind the till said they were the last of about eight different pairs they had been given.

I was gutted.

The basement floor here can be cold in the winter for the dogs despite the fact that one side of the basement is carpeted and they all have thick dog beds to lay on.

I went to the retail shop and bought eight large cushions to put under the dog beds, they love it now.

I always keep enough cash for a full tank (a habit from when I could never be sure I'd have enough to see the end of the month, various reasons ...) and always a 1/4 tank in the car minimum (enough for 3 trips to/from work) - a hang over from being on call - enough always to get to work and back twice at stupid o clock and still enough to get to work the next day and then refuel.

The petrol station I mentioned earlier. the owners grandson works there as well. If you stop for gas you get the full service, windows cleaned, oil, winscreen and water checked as well.

I don't think I've ever seen that over here, not even as a kid.

That was the very first time I had seen it as well since being over here. I had heard about it when folks talk about days of old but that was the first time, I thought it was great customer service and I stop in there for my petrol most times I fill up.

Really? That's what you think is evidence? Do you think if they were faking it they would be so bad at it?

It's almost very likely to be the additional lighting brought in by the camera crews as explained to you upthread.

But no, what you think is your slam dunk killer evidence is some internet warrior who hasn't a clue what they're looking at.

Do you know what evidence is?

How about verified scripts, memos, email trails from the organisers, an actual plan of how this is all being arranged, or is this great plan all by word of mouth? No? Don't have it? No surprise there then.

This is the same sort of cr@p spouted about fake moon landings, 9/11, Sandyhook, pizzagate, etc., The number of people that would have been needed to be involved and the extent of planning to pull off these hoaxes and not one single iota of evidence or someone credible spilling the beans.

Conspiraloons seem to live in a world where they think they can work out and see through the conspiracy. But no, it's just them misunderstanding every day normal actions and events, either through ignorance or intentionally, with some cherry picking minor details adding 2 + 2 and ending up with 4 million.

So please provide hard evidence, not some misguided youtube expert. If Trump is in on it, where's the trail showing he's been in on the planning.
It's like the conspiracy theory around how Stanley Kubrick helped the US government fake the moon landings.

Only he was such a perfectionist he made them film on location.

Last edited:
Don't try to change the subject.

Im asking you a proper question, the amount of people who are outraged over Trump doing **** all to them is amazing on this site.

So come on list his faults that have affected you.

Last edited:
I always keep enough cash for a full tank (a habit from when I could never be sure I'd have enough to see the end of the month, various reasons ...) and always a 1/4 tank in the car minimum (enough for 3 trips to/from work) - a hang over from being on call - enough always to get to work and back twice at stupid o clock and still enough to get to work the next day and then refuel.
I am at the gas station every ten days or so it seems for the truck and about the same for the wife’s Gmc. 1/4 will last me two days if I am lucky.

start-up out wrong.

She said an average of 500,000 a day.

Yes but the average is taken from the start of the project to now, so that includes when it was getting up and running from day one, since then it's has climbed upwards at a fast rate that's why she said the average figure and not the current peak in order to use a false lower figure, the new administration is taking over the process that is already at a 1.3 m peak ,their figures will only start from now and will alway be a better average.

The same as claiming average speed versus top speed of a race.

Im asking you a proper question, the amount of people who are outraged over Trump doing **** all to them is amazing on this site.

So come on list his faults that have affected you.
Did I mention stop trying to change the subject?

Whats wrong with coca cola? Its alright mixed with JD.

Im sure there are plenty of other things to criticize the yanks for, so Im unsure why people think it was Trump that lowered their standing.
You said this.

Have you had a stroke, or have you been in a coma for the last four years?

You can get some good bargains in thrift shops in the US.

My wife and daughters were always going into them and buying weird stuff.

I went into one with them in San Diego once. Got a pair of Florsheim Imperials in mint condition for $10. Almost as good as British shoes.

The hipster dude behind the till said they were the last of about eight different pairs they had been given.

I was gutted.

Did you get the Velcro?

You said this.

Have you had a stroke, or have you been in a coma for the last four years?

And? Did Trump start a war? Go ask the middle east how much Trump affecting them compare to previous presidents.

What did Trump do to average person anywhere in the world? **** all. But because the press told you he was nasty man that means everyone must hate him.

Bush invades another country on **** evidence, Obama send a hit squad to murder a man in another sovereign state, (Also BLM started on Obama time) Clinton flew on the lolita express etc.

But yeah it was all that nasty man Trump that lowered the US standing, honest, history in the USA obviously only started in 2016.

Q1 - Rubbish. Take a closer look at the video, some stand to attention, some adopt a casual pose and some turn their back as a group. You are meant to salute your Commander in Chief! Don't believe the garbage they were keeping a lookout for trouble. That not how it's done.

Oh Bullshit? no US unit would directly insult their CinC in such a manner. We didnt do it to Bill Clinton or Obama, nor trump
And btw, kicking the troops out to sleep in a garage, that has caused such outrage, is rumoured to be Biden's revenge on them for turning their back on him. Such a stupid thing to do and Jill Biden thinks she can put things right by giving out candy. President Trump stepped in and said they could use his hotel.
Rumoured? in otherwords Rumint nothing tangible

Q2 - No, even with change of plans the government should have sent a plane. As if they can't scramble a plane at the last minute.

Q3 - Rubbish again. The rumours are the Cabal were planning a massive FF if things didn't go down their way. The troops were there to protect the people and keep the illegitimate government inside the cordon. So much for insurrectionists rioting. The only rioting is coming from Antifa and not President Trump supporters.

Rumours like shithouse flies mean nothing, the idea was show the trumptards that a repeat violent insurrection would end badly for trump's gravy seals. Biden IS the Legitimate POTUS, trump lost for one reason only- his ******* EGO
Q4 - He had a 21 gun salute in a cemetery! Look at AndWeKnow video clip I posted. He sets out the protocol for these gun salutes. Compare the salute to what President Trump got when he left.
You said he got no salute, US Army says you lied. I believe the US Army before some anonymous internet fantasist

Is the constitution able to be changed to give USC jurisdiction or will this be bounced to the Supreme Court to decide who has jurisdiction?
It will go to SCOTUS, the constitution is clear in its language and doesn't say anything about trying a private citizen for an impeachable offence.

Article 1 Section 3 Clauses 6&7
The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. When sitting for that purpose, they shall be on oath or affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no person shall be convicted without the concurrence of two thirds of the members present.

Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment, according to law.

Now he could still be indicted by the feds for inciting insurrection and sedition but I seriously doubt they will

Latest Threads