Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

Biden is a lost little soul (that is if he still has one) and follows a script. They tell him do this, say that, etc. Compare that to the pride and care President Trump took in signing his EOs.

Lack lustre, un-charistmatic shell of a human being.

Given you’re a big one for evidence, where’s your evidence of him being controlled and being made to follow a script?

I would guess you don’t have any.

No he's not. Look at all the affidavits, that are signed under penalty of the law, of how many people observed irregularities. Not to mention the forensic evidence of the data. Do your own research.

Kerching. More from the conspiraloon lexicon of phrases.

Penalty of law
Do your own research. And this is ipso dipso being oblivious of, or more likely purposefully ignoring, the requirement for those making extraordinary claims to provide the evidence.

No he's not. Look at all the affidavits, that are signed under penalty of the law, of how many people observed irregularities. Not to mention the forensic evidence of the data. Do your own research.

I have watched some of the testimonials at the Georgia hearing. I think it is brilliant that people can air their grievances, and at face value some of the Georgia Electorial commission looks like they have not followed the rules. But to date no court has over turned the Electorial results. Until that happens, Biden remains POTUS for the next 4 years.

Last edited:
Oh fgs, another hit piece based on anonymous sources! The White House has permanent members of staff that have nothing to do with whoever is the president.

That little movie of theirs didn't go very well. Biden is in a fake White House.

Yet again your "facts" are orthogonal to reality.

The Chief Usher of the White House is a presidential appointment. In turn he appoints seven assistants (who we can assume are suitable to the president). Trump appointed an ardent loyalist (who actually wanted to stay on). Trump fired him and his staff in yet another one of his crybaby petulant hissy fits.

It is not a career civil servant position.

The rest of the WH staff are CS and report to the Chief Usher.

Mossad track his card so he doesn't use it.

I should know, I've been tasked with monitoring his internet use since 2003.
But they can’t track my extra virtual card, because it only works on the internet .......

...... oh shit. You’ve been telling them what I’ve used it for, haven’t you ?

Mr_Baiter

War Hero

"Do your own research" the last refuge on an internet forum for someone who has lost the argument.

Your research appears to have erred towards YouTube and conspiracy theorist websites which isn't research - its just surfing the Internet. FFS even my 15 year old daughter, glued to the Internet for about 10 hours a day, understands this.

TW@

?? Why would cash be pointless?
I can’t use it remotely, I might manage to deposit it into the bank if I find the right kind of cash point
Nobody wants to be paid cash, I don’t want to give anyone cash
Pre - Covid I only used paper money in fields at festivals & shows or as emergency pocket money

I have cash because I buy people’s shopping for them, and occasionally have been paid back in cash
Its just going to sit in my wallet

All the affidavits that were insufficient to show evidence of election fraud.
They may have been signed in good faith, ‘evidence’ has been found to be lacking, has been shown to be selective.
People lie even when under oath
Video ‘evidence’ has been presented, the same video evidence has been shown in its full form
Do your own research

I can’t use it remotely, I might manage to deposit it into the bank if I find the right kind of cash point
Nobody wants to be paid cash, I don’t want to give anyone cash
Pre - Covid I only used paper money in fields at festivals & shows or as emergency pocket money

I have cash because I buy people’s shopping for them, and occasionally have been paid back in cash
Its just going to sit in my wallet
Don’t you lot have local area garage sales on FB? I know you are still under Lockdown, but my wife finds quite a few decent things that are cash only transactions. Armslist was also the same before got greedy. Cash is inconvenient, but not dead and in some cases the only way to acquire things.

Don’t you lot have local area garage sales on FB? I know you are still under Lockdown, but my wife finds quite a few decent things that are cash only transactions. Armslist was also the same before got greedy. Cash is inconvenient, but not dead and in some cases the only way to acquire things.
You sound poor.

Latest Threads