Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

ipso_facto

War Hero
You might not like Biden, but he is the legally elected POTUS.

Crying about him being fake makes you as bad as Hilary and Trump.

No he's not. Look at all the affidavits, that are signed under penalty of the law, of how many people observed irregularities. Not to mention the forensic evidence of the data. Do your own research.

Oh fgs, another hit piece based on anonymous sources! The White House has permanent members of staff that have nothing to do with whoever is the president.

That little movie of theirs didn't go very well. Biden is in a fake White House.

Honest question. Have you ever been sectioned?

Oh fgs, another hit piece based on anonymous sources! The White House has permanent members of staff that have nothing to do with whoever is the president.

That little movie of theirs didn't go very well. Biden is in a fake White House.
‘Based on anonymous sources’
Contrast with your wibble video sources giving out the stories based on mystery phone calls and bat shit interpretations

No need to start on Q

Right now I have a £20 note in my wallet. That's a fact but you cannot draw anymore conclusions about it. These are possible questions you could ask to put it in context:

Is it mine?
Did I find it?
Was it given to me?
Is it my last note?
Are there more?
None of your questions are relevant to the fact. Your problem is you claim to have a £20 note in your wallet and when it is shown you don't have one you instead claim that you have a post it note and that is the same thing.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Then why has it happened? They obviously think it‘s constitutional.

It's debatable if its constitutional. It has happened in the past. In this case they've done a trial in the House without any representative from Trump, like the first impeachment sham. In my view they are terrified of him because he's the legitimate president.

It's debatable if its constitutional. It has happened in the past. In this case they've done a trial in the House without any representative from Trump, like the first impeachment sham. In my view they are terrified of him because he's the legitimate president.

What trial has taken place against Trump ?

offog

LE
Q1 - Rubbish. Take a closer look at the video, some stand to attention, some adopt a casual pose and some turn their back as a group. You are meant to salute your Commander in Chief! Don't believe the garbage they were keeping a lookout for trouble. That not how it's done.

And btw, kicking the troops out to sleep in a garage, that has caused such outrage, is rumoured to be Biden's revenge on them for turning their back on him. Such a stupid thing to do and Jill Biden thinks she can put things right by giving out candy. President Trump stepped in and said they could use his hotel.

Q2 - No, even with change of plans the government should have sent a plane. As if they can't scramble a plane at the last minute.

Q3 - Rubbish again. The rumours are the Cabal were planning a massive FF if things didn't go down their way. The troops were there to protect the people and keep the illegitimate government inside the cordon. So much for insurrectionists rioting. The only rioting is coming from Antifa and not President Trump supporters.

Q4 - He had a 21 gun salute in a cemetery! Look at AndWeKnow video clip I posted. He sets out the protocol for these gun salutes. Compare the salute to what President Trump got when he left.
By any chance do you have a video of all the covid dead being taken off world as they never died or were they re-settled in a far off country ready for the return of Trump when he is renamed as president.

Dwarf

LE
No he's not. Look at all the affidavits, that are signed under penalty of the law, of how many people observed irregularities. Not to mention the forensic evidence of the data. Do your own research.
Higgs Bosun walt.

More swerves than an Albanian goat-herd trying to catch one of his favourites on a sloping ice rink. Get help.
Get a clue. You have no problem with an agenda that hurts real people. To you they don’t count because you don’t know them. The difference is that I do. So maybe you should think about that, before you preach from a few thousand miles away in the safety of your retirement.

Get a clue. You have no problem with an agenda that hurts real people. To you they don’t count because you don’t know them. The difference is that I do. So maybe you should think about that, before you preach from a few thousand miles away in the safety of your retirement.

you seem to have become a bit hysterical.

At this rate, you’ll commit seppuku when President Harris is sworn in...

If they do vote for it, how will it effect their career as GOP senators bearing in mind there are a lot of unhappy Trump supporters still around? Do they have to come up for reselection by their local parties or can they only be thrown out in a mid term election?
It all depends on where they are at in the election cycle, Senators serve six year terms. But I would imagine many would be vulnerable, and Cheney is the example of what happens when you cross red lines. Now she is only a Rep and she has to campaign every two years. She already has a primary challenger and is not well thought of at home by the people who put her in office. The GOP is a changing.

It all depends on where they are at in the election cycle, Senators serve six year terms. But I would imagine many would be vulnerable, and Cheney is the example of what happens when you cross red lines. Now she is only a Rep and she has to campaign every two years. She already has a primary challenger and is not well thought of at home by the people who put her in office. The GOP is a changing.

the GOP is finished.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
You know three people who have been hurt by losing their jobs but most of us Europeans know hundreds. And yet you spend most of your working day on the internet? Aren't you just the man, eh?

It is you who needs to get a clue then dry your eyes before getting out into the real world and meeting real people...

Facts don't live on their own out in the universe. They have to be put in context. I'll give you a simple example to illustrate the point.

Right now I have a £20 note in my wallet. That's a fact but you cannot draw anymore conclusions about it. These are possible questions you could ask to put it in context:

Is it mine?
Did I find it?
Was it given to me?
Is it my last note?
Are there more?

The moral of the story is that you can't conclude anything about my financial situation based on that one fact alone.
That is an example of partial information
We don’t know that you have £20 in your wallet, you have only told us that you have £20 in your wallet

I currently have £65 in my wallet
I can show you a photo to back that up, but I may have not shown it all
I have more cash, but don’t keep coins in my wallet, they are either in the car park stash in my car or randomly dumped out of my pocket on a handy table or shelf

There is little that can be concluded other than the picture I can show with £65
214F8387-7C7B-435F-B630-76DCB33FBF93.jpeg

In your £20 example you have backed up why the videos you publish are meaningless in their conclusions

You know three people who have been hurt by losing their jobs but most of us Europeans know hundreds. And yet you spend most of your working day on the internet? Aren't you just the man, eh?

It is you who needs to get a clue then dry your eyes before getting out into the real world and meeting real people...
In the NC furniture industry.

Yes, I spend most of my working day in front of a computer. We don’t use messenger pigeons or the Pony Express.

But you are also the kind of person that displays a remarkable indifference to the well being of others, whom you deem expendable. So congrats you share the same traits as my impaired lot. But it is what it is.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer

Yes, I spend most of my working day in front of a computer. We don’t use messenger pigeons or the Pony Express.

But you are also the kind of person that displays a remarkable indifference to the well being of others, whom you deem expendable. So congrats you share the same traits as my impaired lot. But it is what it is.
Right, I'll bear that in mind...

That is an example of partial information
We don’t know that you have £20 in your wallet, you have only told us that you have £20 in your wallet

I currently have £65 in my wallet
I can show you a photo to back that up, but I may have not shown it all
I have more cash, but don’t keep coins in my wallet, they are either in the car park stash in my car or randomly dumped out of my pocket on a handy table or shelf

There is little that can be concluded other than the picture I can show with £65
View attachment 542481
In your £20 example you have backed up why the videos you publish are meaningless in their conclusions

How quaint. Banknotes.

Not even the My Little Pony Express?

Latest Threads