The Biden Presidency

ipso_facto

War Hero
We waited, we saw
@ipso_facto is wrong again

Though shall I guess that these archive PDFs are not the blank pieces of paper that he signed on camera with invisible ink ?

So, it seems these EO's have turned up on the FR despite Biden saying in one of the video clips, "I don't know what I'm signing". And so it goes...

ipso_facto

War Hero
Where to begin?

Q- ''troops facing away from the motorcade''?

A- Well No shit Clausewitz, if there is a threat its NOT coming FROM the motorcade so they are scanning outwards looking for threats (as in trumptard jihadis and gravy seals)

Q- ''Biden was refused a government plane''?

A-
Bidens original plan was to take an Amtrak train to DC. USSS put the kibosh on that as a security risk with all the trump tards running around. If trump didnt offer it it shows the planet what a petty fucktard donald is.

Q- Why so many troops"?

A-
To show insurrectionist and seditionist assholes a show of force, basically a "Come at me Bro'' Moment..

Q- ''Biden was refused a 21 gun salute"?

A-
a LIE

As to the Nuclear Football? it isnt trumps once Biden is inaugurated

Q1 - Rubbish. Take a closer look at the video, some stand to attention, some adopt a casual pose and some turn their back as a group. You are meant to salute your Commander in Chief! Don't believe the garbage they were keeping a lookout for trouble. That not how it's done.

And btw, kicking the troops out to sleep in a garage, that has caused such outrage, is rumoured to be Biden's revenge on them for turning their back on him. Such a stupid thing to do and Jill Biden thinks she can put things right by giving out candy. President Trump stepped in and said they could use his hotel.

Q2 - No, even with change of plans the government should have sent a plane. As if they can't scramble a plane at the last minute.

Q3 - Rubbish again. The rumours are the Cabal were planning a massive FF if things didn't go down their way. The troops were there to protect the people and keep the illegitimate government inside the cordon. So much for insurrectionists rioting. The only rioting is coming from Antifa and not President Trump supporters.

Q4 - He had a 21 gun salute in a cemetery! Look at AndWeKnow video clip I posted. He sets out the protocol for these gun salutes. Compare the salute to what President Trump got when he left.

ipso_facto

War Hero
The reason why the door wasn’t open? Trump fired all the ushers Wednesday morning.

Trumps dismissed ushers before Bidens' arrival

We’ve already gone over the other points.

Oh fgs, another hit piece based on anonymous sources! The White House has permanent members of staff that have nothing to do with whoever is the president.

That little movie of theirs didn't go very well. Biden is in a fake White House.

Then why has it happened? They obviously think it‘s constitutional.
Mate you really do not get it - Nancy Pelosi, who is pretty senile herself, hates Trump with a passion that only a spurned woman can hold. She tried to falsely impeach Trump 12 months ago and failed miserably because she had no case, she and her cronies have tried absolutely every dirty trick for 4 frigging years and this is her last opportunity.

For gods sake, as admitted recently by herself, she hates Trump so much that she deliberately stopped the Covid Stimulus Bill for 6 months and allowed cities all over the USA to burn to the ground without any condemnation because she didn't want to give him a win before the election - Nancy Pelosi, is quite literally one of the sickest most evil women there has ever been in power.

By the way, to be impeached the Senate has to convict on the evidence presented to it by the House- just because the Partisan House decides to impeach someone does not automatically mean the impeachment has been passed - Trump was not convicted last time and 60 Senators need to agree to convict this time. ANY Republican Senator who says yes this time is an immediate candidate to be Primary'd in 2022 and they know it because its already happened to Liz Cheney in the House when she backstabbed Trump.

Bidens Woke Cabinet

Mate you really do not get it - Nancy Pelosi, who is pretty senile herself, hates Trump with a passion that only a spurned woman can hold. She tried to falsely impeach Trump 12 months ago and failed miserably because she had no case, she and her cronies have tried absolutely every dirty trick for 4 frigging years and this is her last opportunity.

For gods sake, as admitted recently by herself, she hates Trump so much that she deliberately stopped the Covid Stimulus Bill for 6 months and allowed cities all over the USA to burn to the ground without any condemnation because she didn't want to give him a win before the election - Nancy Pelosi, is quite literally one of the sickest most evil women there has ever been in power.

By the way, to be impeached the Senate has to convict on the evidence presented to it by the House- just because the Partisan House decides to impeach someone does not automatically mean the impeachment has been passed - Trump was not convicted last time and 60 Senators need to agree to convict this time. ANY Republican Senator who says yes this time is an immediate candidate to be Primary'd in 2022 and they know it because its already happened to Liz Cheney in the House when she backstabbed Trump.

I think on the day the Republicans will need to think this through; do they best stop the rot by stopping Trump's impeachment, or by voting it to go ahead?

On the one hand, they could argue that he is the agent of his own (and their) misfortune and Republican politics is best served by getting shot of him, but they will not want to lose the support of his base. Can't be certain, but I suspect that not impeaching will keep the Trump tendency in the Republican camp, whereas doing so risks Trump taking significant numbers of GOP voters into a "Patriot Party" or some such, much as Farage did pre-BREXIT...

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Three actually, the wife's grandmother also lost out in regards to the demise of the NC furniture industry.
You can see the impact if you go hang out in Davidson, Randolph and Guilford County NC. I have also felt the impact of the fossil fuel sector getting hammered here at home. It ain't fun.

I worry about my region yes, the parts of the country that vote for this stupidity...not at all. If you have payed attention to the Biden plan, which clearly you do not. The US will have real winners and real losers that won't make a real difference in climate change at all. What astounds me is that the zealots like yourself expect people to just accept being a sacrificial pawn for the sake of appearances. Tell me GOB where is your concern for the likes of Al Gore who preach this crap but live like a king who contributes more to environmental destruction then a rough neck trying to feed his family?
More swerves than an Albanian goat-herd trying to catch one of his favourites on a sloping ice rink. Get help.

I think on the day the Republicans will need to think this through; do they best stop the rot by stopping Trump's impeachment, or by voting it to go ahead?

On the one hand, they could argue that he is the agent of his own (and their) misfortune and Republican politics is best served by getting shot of him, but they will not want to lose the support of his base. Can't be certain, but I suspect that not impeaching will keep the Trump tendency in the Republican camp, whereas doing so risks Trump taking significant numbers of GOP voters into a "Patriot Party" or some such, much as Farage did pre-BREXIT...

The problem is more basic than that - The Republican Party is now a completely separate entity from most of the traditional Conservative voters on the street - the old guard eg McConnell has totally failed to comprehend that his view is no longer that of their base. The only reason most of the Republican House and Senate got their seats was because Trumps name was on the ballot. Unfortunately, many of them are now compounding the issue by turning their back on Trump and by extension their new voter base.

Not a great deal has been made of it but Trumps vote count was 11 million more than 2016 and the greatest any Republican or sitting President has ever received. Many of Trumps voters were actually Hispanic/Black etc and voted for him and not Mitch McConnell.

If the Republicans party dont want to commit mass Hari Kari then they should take the gamble on not voting to impeach and hope that Trump des not run again - having said that, it is far more likely Trump Jr will be the one running in 2024, or someone else linked to the new 75 million Republican base so the old guard need to wake up and sniff the coffee that their day is done.

So Biden has signed his first flurry of Executive Orders, one for mask mandate. God help America!

Here's a clip of Biden's signing. Take a good look as its important for what I'll be pointing out.

Now compare this to President Trump's signing of EOs.

Pay attention @0.54. Do you notice the differences?

Not at all. Facts change so temporary conclusions change. As to what the true story is about the Biden "presidency", only time will tell. In my opinion he's an illegitimate fake president.

You were claiming that he was signing blank pages, which is why he didn’t hold them up
You showed your ‘evidence’ of this with the video above in which he describes the content of all 3 documents that he signs - and then says that third is the last one he’s signing with all the media present

The problem is more basic than that - The Republican Party is now a completely separate entity from most of the traditional Conservative voters on the street - the old guard eg McConnell has totally failed to comprehend that his view is no longer that of their base. The only reason most of the Republican House and Senate got their seats was because Trumps name was on the ballot. Unfortunately, many of them are now compounding the issue by turning their back on Trump and by extension their new voter base.

Not a great deal has been made of it but Trumps vote count was 11 million more than 2016 and the greatest any Republican or sitting President has ever received. Many of Trumps voters were actually Hispanic/Black etc and voted for him and not Mitch McConnell.

If the Republicans party dont want to commit mass Hari Kari then they should take the gamble on not voting to impeach and hope that Trump des not run again - having said that, it is far more likely Trump Jr will be the one running in 2024, or someone else linked to the new 75 million Republican base so the old guard need to wake up and sniff the coffee that their day is done.

So in essence, you are saying that they haven't just lost touch with their base, they have lost sight of it....

As such, their only sensible course of action is to keep as much of what they understand may be their base on side until they have worked out exactly what the Red constituency now consists of, and how best to respond to it....

Not at all. Facts change so temporary conclusions change. As to what the true story is about the Biden "presidency", only time will tell. In my opinion he's an illegitimate fake president.
Facts don't change. If your "facts" have changed, then they weren't true and weren't facts.

So, it seems these EO's have turned up on the FR despite Biden saying in one of the video clips, "I don't know what I'm signing". And so it goes...

He’s not signing Executive Orders in that other clip

It’s part of the inauguration ceremony, he’s signing in and signing off cabinet nominations

He does quietly say that he doesn’t know what he’s signing, but they are not EOs as is being claimed by the conspiraloons

ipso_facto

War Hero
You were claiming that he was signing blank pages, which is why he didn’t hold them up
You showed your ‘evidence’ of this with the video above in which he describes the content of all 3 documents that he signs - and then says that third is the last one he’s signing with all the media present

Biden is a lost little soul (that is if he still has one) and follows a script. They tell him do this, say that, etc. Compare that to the pride and care President Trump took in signing his EOs.

Lack lustre, un-charistmatic shell of a human being.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Facts don't change. If your "facts" have changed, then they weren't true and weren't facts.

Facts don't live on their own out in the universe. They have to be put in context. I'll give you a simple example to illustrate the point.

Right now I have a £20 note in my wallet. That's a fact but you cannot draw anymore conclusions about it. These are possible questions you could ask to put it in context:

Is it mine?
Did I find it?
Was it given to me?
Is it my last note?
Are there more?

The moral of the story is that you can't conclude anything about my financial situation based on that one fact alone.

Oh fgs, another hit piece based on anonymous sources! The White House has permanent members of staff that have nothing to do with whoever is the president.

That little movie of theirs didn't go very well. Biden is in a fake White House.

You might not like Biden, but he is the legally elected POTUS.

Crying about him being fake makes you as bad as Hilary and Trump.

Latest Threads