Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

Possible reason why contrary to protocol Biden was refused a government plane to get to the inauguration, didn't get a 21 gun salute at his inauguration, didn't get Trump's nuclear football, some troops turned their back on his motorcade and why there are so many troops in DC. Also, apparently when Biden and family got to the White House the door was closed and no one bothered to open it for him.

The presence of the military is a constant, was Trump in a position to tell the military to stand back from the doors and wait inside ?
Besides a petulant attitude could there be any other reasons ?
They are a constant, but for @ipso_facto there was ‘nobody to open the door’
We can’t see who actually opens the door, as the rest of the group appear obstructing the view

Surely @ipso_facto won’t be claiming that Biden opened the door himself as he can’t see Biden take hold of the door handle. (He won’t accept that Biden signed any Executive Orders as Biden didn’t hold them up to the camera to prove it to him)

The doors aren’t already open when Biden arrives, the doors open as Biden steps up to them

They are a constant, but for @ipso_facto there was ‘nobody to open the door’
We can’t see who actually opens the door, as the rest of the group appear obstructing the view

Surely @ipso_facto won’t be claiming that Biden opened the door himself as he can’t see Biden take hold of the door handle. (He won’t accept that Biden signed any Executive Orders as Biden didn’t hold them up to the camera to prove it to him)

The doors aren’t already open when Biden arrives, the doors open as Biden steps up to them
Forget Ipso, I was asking not just you but all the posters on this thread ( preferably our American brethren) if it was a decision taken and agreed by the Biden team to keep the military inside. Or was it a decision taken by Trump before he left

Possible reason why contrary to protocol Biden was refused a government plane to get to the inauguration, didn't get a 21 gun salute at his inauguration, didn't get Trump's nuclear football, some troops turned their back on his motorcade and why there are so many troops in DC. Also, apparently when Biden and family got to the White House the door was closed and no one bothered to open it for him.

I can’t be bothered to watch a whole hour of that drivel, but a couple of takeaways from a scan through:

Melanias dress colours are supposedly the colours of the Joker card, and supposedly the joker is also the ‘top trump’
Therefore I interpret that Melania is the top Trump and Donald is her little petulant baby

Another takeaway is in relation to your USA Corporation.
Trump is pictured a number of times before the US flag with gold braid.
As per the USA corporation bollocks, the US flag does not have gold braid and any such flag symbolises the USA corporation
Therefore I interpret that Trump was never US president and only worked for the USA corporation.
As you posted earlier, Trump bankrupted the USA corporation. Another failure of businessman Trump

I would imagine 20 years ago it would have been avoiding the fun killers like yourself...

Strange idea of fun you have there kid. Folks here would dance to that song without the urge to want to snog their sister.

Forget Ipso, I was asking not just you but all the posters on this thread ( preferably our American brethren) if it was a decision taken and agreed by the Biden team to keep the military inside. Or was it a decision taken by Trump before he left

You do see the Maureen's either side of the door.

Yes i saw them, the question centres around an earlier point that it was a decision taken by Trump to ensure the doors were left closed.
So why ask if the military had been told to stay inside when they are clearly outside?
The quote I used of yours mentions the military not the doors being closed.
No mention of doors in your post.

MuddyOldEngineer said:

So why ask if the military had been told to stay inside when they are clearly outside?
The quote I used of yours mentions the military not the doors being closed.
No mention of doors in your post.

MuddyOldEngineer said:
Going back a page or 3 Tommika showed 2 videos to highlight the doors being shut with Marines inside. It was put down to the absence of Trump. I asked if there was any other reason why the doors couldn't have been left open as per previous arrivals

Going back a page or 3 Tommika showed 2 videos to highlight the doors being shut with Marines inside. It was put down to the absence of Trump. I asked if there was any other reason why the doors couldn't have been left open as per previous arrivals

Not in the post I quoted though.

Bernie is getting the love.

EsTmUAGUwAE7g6k.jpg
EsUFRY6UYAMq_V-.jpg
EsXixlLXUAIaPpl.jpg
EsXgP4SXcAEslnJ.jpg
EsXiLjHUwAEWzZG.jpg

Where to begin?

Q- ''troops facing away from the motorcade''?

A- Well No shit Clausewitz, if there is a threat its NOT coming FROM the motorcade so they are scanning outwards looking for threats (as in trumptard jihadis and gravy seals)

Q- ''Biden was refused a government plane''?

A-
Bidens original plan was to take an Amtrak train to DC. USSS put the kibosh on that as a security risk with all the trump tards running around. If trump didnt offer it it shows the planet what a petty fucktard donald is.

Q- Why so many troops"?

A-
To show insurrectionist and seditionist assholes a show of force, basically a "Come at me Bro'' Moment..

Q- ''Biden was refused a 21 gun salute"?

A-
a LIE

As to the Nuclear Football? it isnt trumps once Biden is inaugurated

A 21 gun salute? Is that it?

When you have cause for a 124 gun salute let us Brits know.

Dwarf

LE
You know I think I'll go back to reading the 2000AD comic. At least the fantasy in its pages is believable.

Given that your conspiracy theories and plainly false facts have been shown to be wrong again, don’t you think you need to wonder whether you have a grip on reality and whether you should believe these ‘alternative’ sources of information you use for your ‘research’.

You seem to believe any old crap some talking non expert on YouTube tells you.

It was probably YouTube moderators using world beating software to bin offensive posts.

The "likes" and "dislikes" are a binary choice, no option to be offensive. Offensive posts are in the comments section.

The excuse I have seen for removing the dislikes is because YouTube did not think the dislikes where genuine.