Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

A year or so ago, I would have wondered where they got these mongs; then Dipsy Factless turned up, and Jonesy had a second coming as that utter cvnt Steamboat.

'Many QAnon believers felt a major shock on Jan. 20 when Joe Biden was successfully sworn in as the 46th president of the United States, replacing Donald Trump. This is in part because most assumed that Trump had some secret plan to maintain power, even after he lost the election and his efforts to overturn the results failed in courts across the country. Now, QAnon believers think something major is in the works.

'After Biden was sworn in as president, QAnon supporters began to focus on a new date: March 4, 2021. According to a new theory, this is the day when Biden will be deposed and replaced by Donald Trump, who will be once again sworn in as president. This theory is provably false and is not based in any sort of reality. For Trump to be sworn in as president on March 4, the current U.S. government would have to be forcibly overthrown.

'Although the beliefs of QAnon supporters can sometimes take on qualities that are more similar to faith than anything else, the March 4 conspiracy stems from a convoluted scenario involving the military. In this scenario, after Trump's challenges were tossed out of the Supreme Court, and after Congress certified the election, Trump went to the military to present his case for election fraud.

'Because the fraud implicates China, the theory goes, the military will side with Trump. In order to avoid an armed revolt, though, Biden has to be sworn in, but only as a formality. Then, Trump and the military will present their case for the fraud, and the result will be overturned with Trump sworn in on March 4. That date is significant because, until FDR's second inauguration, it was the date for the swearing in ceremony for new presidents.'

ipso_facto

War Hero
Possible reason why contrary to protocol Biden was refused a government plane to get to the inauguration, didn't get a 21 gun salute at his inauguration, didn't get Trump's nuclear football, some troops turned their back on his motorcade and why there are so many troops in DC. Also, apparently when Biden and family got to the White House the door was closed and no one bothered to open it for him.

A year or so ago, I would have wondered where they got these mongs; then Dipsy Factless turned up, and Jonesy had a second coming as that utter cvnt Steamboat.

'Many QAnon believers felt a major shock on Jan. 20 when Joe Biden was successfully sworn in as the 46th president of the United States, replacing Donald Trump. This is in part because most assumed that Trump had some secret plan to maintain power, even after he lost the election and his efforts to overturn the results failed in courts across the country. Now, QAnon believers think something major is in the works.

'After Biden was sworn in as president, QAnon supporters began to focus on a new date: March 4, 2021. According to a new theory, this is the day when Biden will be deposed and replaced by Donald Trump, who will be once again sworn in as president. This theory is provably false and is not based in any sort of reality. For Trump to be sworn in as president on March 4, the current U.S. government would have to be forcibly overthrown.

'Although the beliefs of QAnon supporters can sometimes take on qualities that are more similar to faith than anything else, the March 4 conspiracy stems from a convoluted scenario involving the military. In this scenario, after Trump's challenges were tossed out of the Supreme Court, and after Congress certified the election, Trump went to the military to present his case for election fraud.

'Because the fraud implicates China, the theory goes, the military will side with Trump. In order to avoid an armed revolt, though, Biden has to be sworn in, but only as a formality. Then, Trump and the military will present their case for the fraud, and the result will be overturned with Trump sworn in on March 4. That date is significant because, until FDR's second inauguration, it was the date for the swearing in ceremony for new presidents.'

Maybe a magnificent c*nt like yourself just sets a high bar.

And welcome to Friday Night!:boogie:

Err yes, I reffered to that, I was asking if any of you really though standing at ease in ranks was "defending the area"
Nope, I linked to a different article than yours. I appreciate your need for the photographed National Guard troops to be displaying contempt for the new President by facing outward away from the motorcade. It doesn't strike you as strange that they must have put an end to their reserve service in such a public manner, yet none of them have been prepared to say so?

Alternatively, lets hope that you meet one of them and get the chance to explain your theory in person. I'm well aware that a very few NG members were removed from this duty after a precautionary vetting process.

Have a look at any comparable motorcade here and you will see police facing outward. These NG were there to deter trouble and that is what they very clearly were doing.

Possible reason why contrary to protocol Biden was refused a government plane to get to the inauguration, didn't get a 21 gun salute at his inauguration, didn't get Trump's nuclear football, some troops turned their back on his motorcade and why there are so many troops in DC. Also, apparently when Biden and family got to the White House the door was closed and no one bothered to open it for him.

At what stage, when the wibble you post all doesn't come to light, will you go and seek help from a psychiatrist?

ABNredleg

War Hero

The reason why the door wasn’t open? Trump fired all the ushers Wednesday morning.

Trumps dismissed ushers before Bidens' arrival

We’ve already gone over the other points.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
But did you personally experience that? I know two people who did and it really hurt them and those problems have not been worked through.

The problem with your theory about jobs being replaced is that they are not.
So, in your little corner of Wyoming you know just two people who were hurt. If you lived in, say, Cleveland, Detroit, central Connecticut, West Virginia Mississippi and many, many other places in the USA, you would be able to say that you knew personally a couple of hundred (out of tens of thousands) who were hurt.

It strikes me by your recent posting style that you only concern yourself with events that affect just you alone and no-one else. Never mind the rest of humanity in your country, you are perceived as someone who considers exclusively number one and everyone else can wander off into the sunset. Am I right?

Last edited:

Fabius Maximus

Old-Salt

Sounds legit...

Situation normal, the secretaries get to deliver all the bad news.
It was more Youtube 'allegedly' altering the like/dislike ratios. Which I suppose you could say IS situation normal.

So, in your little corner of Wyoming you know just two people who were hurt. If you lived in, say, Cleveland, Detroit, central Connecticut, West Virginia Mississippi and many, many other places in the USA, you would be able to say that you knew personally a couple of hundred (out of tens of thousands) who were hurt.

It strikes me by your recent posting style that you only concern yourself with events that affect just you alone and no-one else. Never mind the rest of humanity in your country, you are perceived as someone who considers exclusively number one and everyone else can wander off into the sunset. Am I right?
Three actually, the wife's grandmother also lost out in regards to the demise of the NC furniture industry.
You can see the impact if you go hang out in Davidson, Randolph and Guilford County NC. I have also felt the impact of the fossil fuel sector getting hammered here at home. It ain't fun.

I worry about my region yes, the parts of the country that vote for this stupidity...not at all. If you have payed attention to the Biden plan, which clearly you do not. The US will have real winners and real losers that won't make a real difference in climate change at all. What astounds me is that the zealots like yourself expect people to just accept being a sacrificial pawn for the sake of appearances. Tell me GOB where is your concern for the likes of Al Gore who preach this crap but live like a king who contributes more to environmental destruction then a rough neck trying to feed his family?

Don't they even have a mask and some black nasty for sexual emergencies

No need for it during sexual emergencies, they keep it in the family down that way.

This is not Nebraska you damn heathen...

Naw it's Wyoming and I'm well aware of what you inbred lot get up to with each other you durty scutters

Funnily enough, if we spot the difference between these two videos:

1) Trump arrives at the Whitehouse with the doors open because Obama is there to greet him
(And there are Marines just inside)

2) Biden arrives at the Whitehouse, Trump has fucked off in a strop.
The doors open as he gets to them, and two Marines are just inside

The difference is the preceding president

Funnily enough, if we spot the difference between these two videos:

1) Trump arrives at the Whitehouse with the doors open because Obama is there to greet him
(And there are Marines just inside)

2) Biden arrives at the Whitehouse, Trump has fucked off in a strop.
The doors open as he gets to them, and two Marines are just inside

The difference is the preceding president
The presence of the military is a constant, was Trump in a position to tell the military to stand back from the doors and wait inside ?
Besides a petulant attitude could there be any other reasons ?

Spot on.

Latest Threads