The Biden Presidency

so, on day 1 Sleepy Joe killed thousands of American jobs (many are unionised) - the oil pipeline is 10000 jobs and the wall is many thousands more because the whole American supply chain/steelworks are now fecked.

The sad thing for the wall is that it has already been paid for for 2 more years and thousands of tonnes of steel wall have already been constructed which will cost even more to scrap/recycle, Its even sadder when you consider that Joe Biden as a senator in 2006 signed up to building 600 miles of fence/wall. But thats okay because no politician votes on principles only political expediency.

We dont need to worry about the workers though because the absolute Titan that is Pete buttigieg says that people can simply get other jobs and/or retrain!

it is also being reported that he will rejoin the Paris climate accord which sounds all cuddly and nice for liberals but means that the USA gives away its allotment of emissions to developing nations whilst voluntarily reducing their own, Unbelievably China is a developing nation and ultimately it means American manufacturing has to leave the US and move overseas - which is why Trump took them out of the accord and manufacturing and jobs boomed.

It is going to be extremely interesting in the weeks and months ahead to see if the American unions turn on the Democrats.
The GOP or Trump wing of the GOP now represents the blue collar stiff who will be hammered by the Biden Admin. I do note that the Western region of my country seems to bear the brunt of the progressive agenda, hence what amounts to an extreme dislike for the Dems in this region.

His admin wasted no time in blocking new drilling for 60 days in public land out here.

But perhaps our fellow poster and white collar executive @ABNredleg can explain how this is great?

The GOP or Trump wing of the GOP now represents the blue collar stiff who will be hammered by the Biden Admin. I do note that the Western region of my country seems to bear the brunt of the progressive agenda, hence what amounts to an extreme dislike for the Dems in this region.

His admin wasted no time in blocking new drilling for 60 days in public land out here.

But perhaps our fellow poster and white collar executive @ABNredleg can explain how this is great?
Because, one, it is a step towards slowing the damages of climate change, damage that is mainly felt by the coastal states. And two, it prevents the extractive industries from destroying the natural heritage that belongs to every citizen of the United States. Those public lands belong to all of us, and thus we have a say in how they are used. Given the glut of oil and gas in our country, why damage our environment for something we don’t need? It’s not the rest of the country’s fault your state failed to diversify its economy.

Losing any job is bad, but preventing irreparable damage to our environment trumps the loss of those jobs.

Absolutely, and the American media needs to stop it’s disgusting display of hero worshiping and literally likening Biden to Jesus or Moses ! An axios poll came out yesterday that 56% of all yanks believe the media is deliberately lying or exaggerating all its news stories - if the country does go to hell in a handcart under Biden and the media don’t hold him to account they are finished
So if Biden starts to fail, then the media will suddenly notice his declining cognitive powers. Oh dear how sad he was nearly great and maybe its time, we had a female jesus/moses, who can do even better and how marvellous is that and damn you for thinking otherwise.

The media are very good at shifting abruptly the truth and all the defenders of the past truth, go with the change and demand that everyone gets on board with the new reality and we have facts/statistics to prove we are right.

Because, one, it is a step towards slowing the damages of climate change, damage that is mainly felt by the coastal states. And two, it prevents the extractive industries from destroying the natural heritage that belongs to every citizen of the United States. Those public lands belong to all of us, and thus we have a say in how they are used.

Losing any job is bad, but preventing irreparable damage to our environment Trump’s the loss of those jobs.
Excuse me sir, but when was the last time you made your way to Converse or Campbell county? I understand you think we are all a bunch of colonies out here, but I wouldn’t exactly say you are a native.

The problem with places like Virginia is overpopulation.

Now gutting a region like mine will do sfa for climate change. But it will be a political victory, at the expense of the locals getting screwed.

So does this mean you will do your part and give up fossil fuel use in your home and business? I don’t exactly see you as the stage coach type, sir.

So if Biden starts to fail, then the media will suddenly notice his declining cognitive powers. Oh dear how sad he was nearly great and maybe its time, we had a female jesus/moses, who can do even better and how marvellous is that and damn you for thinking otherwise.

The media are very good at shifting abruptly the truth and all the defenders of the past truth, go with the change and demand that everyone gets on board with the new reality and we have facts/statistics to prove we are right.

As I noted earlier, if the early enabling acts are simply throwing his base a bit of red meat, all well and good. But, if Team Biden then presses on with an all-out progressive crusade, I can't see it ending well.

My firm belief is that he needs to bring US politics back to the Libertarian mainstream, where the vast majority naturally sit, and away from either the Authoritarian Left and Right. Whilst Authoritarian Progressivism is currently fashionable with many empowered Western elites, it still does nothing for the vast majority of the US public, who whilst neither elite nor empowered, yet have their vote....

Last edited:
Absolutely, and the American media needs to stop it’s disgusting display of hero worshiping and literally likening Biden to Jesus or Moses ! An axios poll came out yesterday that 56% of all yanks believe the media is deliberately lying or exaggerating all its news stories - if the country does go to hell in a handcart under Biden and the media don’t hold him to account they are finished

Wasn't it the same with Obama? I mean he wasn't a bad president I guess but he didn't exactly match up to what the media and celebrity love in made out he would be either other than the fact he was a black president. The left on both sides of the Atlantic love to have a big fluffy communal **** when one of theirs wins an election though and all out howling for years when they don't.
I'm certainly no Trump fan either but at least celebrities like Ron Pearlman, Lena Heady, Stephen King etc might shut the feck up for a few years now once their gloating dies down.

Another feck up by sleepy joe - replace American History with the 1619 project lie and critical race theory - there really isn't much hope in America these days when your national history can be simply swept aside by a lie

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Interesting article on how revenue from wind farms is benefitting Cheyenne, the capital of Wyoming.

When the pandemic gutted oil revenues, wind power rescued Wyoming's capital city
That is good news for the US and a big step forward for the country generally and your future energy requirements.

Here in Western Europe - where our whole economy was based on King Coal - we extract and burn hardly any carbon now. It was very difficult for communities in northern England, the Saar and Ruhr vallies in Belgium and Germany, north eastern France, south Wales and many other places in the 80s and 90s when the coal mines were closing.

The fact is though that as nations we all acted as whole countries and now benefit from environmental power - particularly wind, tide, hydro, solar and underground thermal heat, nuclear power, gas power and so on. This benefits not just some who live near a wind farm or nuclear power station, but whole countries. Toxic emissions from coal no longer pollute our atmosphere, no longer cause acid rain that kills our forests and our nations are healthier and fitter as a result - humans, animals, marine life, plants, birds, trees and everything else.

Your country is, in my humble opinion, perfect for the conversion to green energy. Anyone who has flown over your land can testify to the fact that you have huge areas with nothing there! Add to that some massive rivers and high mountains then why shouldn't you go green? Huge solar farms in the south and south west, massive wind farms on the non-agricultural parts of the prairies - why not?

Everyone needs to pull together though. You will always get dissenters even if you change the colour of your own front door - but it's no good if you've got people near a hydroelectric power plant, in the mountains for instance, being bitter because the energy is being used by other people in an urban environment.

Who knows - you could get a decent sized solar farm on the site of a former open-cast coal mine?

Good to see that the US is heading in the right direction on energy, sorry for the length of my post ...

As I noted earlier, if the early enabling acts are simply throwing his base a bit of red meat, all well and good. But if Biden then persists with an all-out progressive crusade, I can't see it ending well.

My firm belief is that he needs to bring US politics back to the Libertarian Centre, where the vast majority naturally sit, and away from either Authoritarian Left and Right. Whilst Authoritarian Progressivism is currently fashionable with many empowered Western elites, it still does nothing for the vast majority of the public, who whilst neither elite nor empowered, still have a vote....
Its not an insult; But you sound like a senator in the 5th century, still arguing for the altar of victory to be restored in Rome. Whilst the Emperor lives in Ravenna under the control of the army, that isn't even roman and the Church could preach a mob up to stop you, if you managed to get past all the checks/balances against going against the spirit of the new laws.

Authoritarian Progressivism is the only acceptable narrative today and anything else is divisive and therefore unhelpful today and criminal tommorow. Joe Biden of 1980 would probably agree with you and find a lot of common cause with Trump, but he has already been worked over and a great survivor like him thrive, because they're are chameolons and go with the flow.

In Summary:-
What scared the system so much, is Trump by accident, found the antidote to beat Gramscian logic and he ridiculed high culture attitudes and went low. That broke the system for a year or two, before they're swamped him.

This is pure propaganda.

As far as I know she took her oath on the Masonic Bible which means she is now Vice-President of the United States of America Inc. (a corporation) and not the Vice-President of the United States for America. The Inc. is a crown corporation and is bankrupt and defunct now. President Trump dissolved it. Why do you think Biden wasn't given the nuclear codes? We have two presidents right now, one is the CEO of a dead corporation and one the real President of the country.
You or someone are making up that she used the masonic bible (which is the King James Bible)

The USA corporation is wibble

Where’s your propaganda coming from?

Arse_Bandit

Old-Salt
You are an idiot. That may have been mentioned before.
So, no tinfoil hat here, I'm just genuinely intrigued as to why "looking out for threats all around" didn't look like people covering arcs but was at least a couple of ranks (lets face it the rear ranks are definately not providing protection from the other direction) in formation facing away from the road...

It doesn't matter what colour of ex military you are, that looks nothing like providing protection to me, and looks like a formation facing away from the cavalcade... what do snopes & reuters know about protecting an area using troops? Jack shit is my summary and therefore more likely to accept a line of drivel from the pentagon...

This is pure propaganda.

As far as I know she took her oath on the Masonic Bible which means she is now Vice-President of the United States of America Inc. (a corporation) and not the Vice-President of the United States for America. The Inc. is a crown corporation and is bankrupt and defunct now. President Trump dissolved it. Why do you think Biden wasn't given the nuclear codes? We have two presidents right now, one is the CEO of a dead corporation and one the real President of the country.
Was it a head injury, or did you swallow too many magnets as a kid?

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Its not an insult; But you sound like a senator in the 5th century, still arguing for the altar of victory to be restored in Rome. Whilst the Emperor lives in Ravenna under the control of the army, that isn't even roman and the Church could preach a mob up to stop you, if you managed to get past all the checks/balances against going against the spirit of the new laws.

Authoritarian Progressivism is the only acceptable narrative today and anything else is divisive and therefore unhelpful today and criminal tommorow. Joe Biden of 1980 would probably agree with you and find a lot of common cause with Trump, but he has already been worked over and a great survivor like him thrive, because they're are chameolons and go with the flow.

In Summary:-
What scared the system so much, is Trump by accident, found the antidote to beat Gramscian logic and he ridiculed high culture attitudes and went low. That broke the system for a year or two, before they're swamped him.

do You mouth the letters as you type?

This about sums it up.
Biden's energy plan is tightly linked to job creation so he at least recognizes the need to create jobs as he tries to implement his energy plan. The main problem he is going to face is that the GOP has rediscovered the dangers of deficit spending now that Trump is gone so it's going to take some carefully negotiations. Creating construction jobs is something that benefits all states so hopefully they can come to some consensus.

• Infrastructure: Create millions of good, union jobs rebuilding America’s crumbling infrastructure – from roads and bridges to green spaces and water systems to electricity grids and universal broadband – to lay a new foundation for sustainable growth, compete in the global economy, withstand the impacts of climate change, and improve public health, including access to clean air and clean water.
  • Auto Industry: Create 1 million new jobs in the American auto industry, domestic auto supply chains, and auto infrastructure, from parts to materials to electric vehicle charging stations, positioning American auto workers and manufacturers to win the 21st century; and invest in U.S. auto workers to ensure their jobs are good jobs with a choice to join a union.
  • Transit: Provide every American city with 100,000 or more residents with high-quality, zero-emissions public transportation options through flexible federal investments with strong labor protections that create good, union jobs and meet the needs of these cities – ranging from light rail networks to improving existing transit and bus lines to installing infrastructure for pedestrians and bicyclists.
  • Power Sector: Move ambitiously to generate clean, American-made electricity to achieve a carbon pollution-free power sector by 2035. This will enable us to meet the existential threat of climate change while creating millions of jobs with a choice to join a union.
  • Buildings: Upgrade 4 million buildings and weatherize 2 million homes over 4 years, creating at least 1 million good-paying jobs with a choice to join a union; and also spur the building retrofit and efficient-appliance manufacturing supply chain by funding direct cash rebates and low-cost financing to upgrade and electrify home appliances and install more efficient windows, which will cut residential energy bills.
  • Housing: Spur the construction of 1.5 million sustainable homes and housing units.
  • Innovation: Drive dramatic cost reductions in critical clean energy technologies, including battery storage, negative emissions technologies, the next generation of building materials, renewable hydrogen, and advanced nuclear – and rapidly commercialize them, ensuring that those new technologies are made in America.
  • Agriculture and Conservation: Create jobs in climate-smart agriculture, resilience, and conservation, including 250,000 jobs plugging abandoned oil and natural gas wells and reclaiming abandoned coal, hardrock, and uranium mines – providing good work with a choice to join or continue membership in a union in hard hit communities, including rural communities, reducing leakage of toxics, and preventing local environmental damage.

Last edited:
I cannot wait to see if Biden will attempt to send the NG in to deal with Antifa/BLM rioters and if he does will Crazy Nancy call them Stormtroopers, Biden and Harris deliberately used and even cultivated the unrest, riots and murders against Trump - heck, Harris even contributed to their bail funds and excused their actions!

The Democrats now have a very big problem on their hands - how do you quash marxist insurrection after telling the world that when Trump wanted to do it he was a fascist, racist, authoritarian etc etc

They should also take note that the riots in Portland on inauguration day also target the DNC building and some carried signs that they didn't want Biden wasn't and they self declared they were ungovernable

1611332822637.png