Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

????

Without pipelines you will be living in the dark ages, especially when you change scenery.

Why do you need an oil pipeline when America is going green and will no longer have a use for oil?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

ABNredleg

War Hero

????

Without pipelines you will be living in the dark ages, especially when you change scenery.
Pardon the poor formatting. Yes, pipelines are necessary. The argument that is being made by many is that we already have enough. Combined with the increase in renewable energy, why build more?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Pardon the poor formatting. Yes, pipelines are necessary. The argument that is being made by many is that we already have enough. Combined with increase in renewable energy, why build more?
Because all those new immigrants will need to be housed and kept warm.

ABNredleg

War Hero
Because all those new immigrants will need to be housed and kept warm.
The pipeline is designed to bring oil from Alberta to refineries in Texas. Since the project was originally planned, advances in fracking technology has progressed to the point where the US is awash in oil and natural gas, to the point where we are exporting it.

ABNredleg

War Hero
It has to start somewhere.

Then one would think that perhaps the powers that be would actually plan an infrastructure bill and create a 30 year project to make something like this feasible.

Because when all you do is kill jobs with nothing to replace them, and try to reduce fossil fuels with no alternatives all you do is make life miserable for everybody and raise the cost of living.

Then one would think that perhaps the powers that be would actually plan an infrastructure bill and create a 30 year project to make something like this feasible.

Because when all you do is kill jobs with nothing to replace them, and try to reduce fossil fuels with no alternatives all you do is make life miserable for everybody and raise the cost of living.

There are already pipelines going to Nebraska and beyond, why do you need this one?

Easy photoshop I guess - who know nowadays?

Anyway - I wonder how Jen Psaki will get on. Kayleigh McEnany was good sport to watch.
Agreed.... On both counts :p

1611262063595.png

Could be a fake edit, could be genuine
In a big internet there are different servers running counts, though 4 hours out of sync is a stretch but modern technology is pretty rubbish

Rest assured that the stats are back up with dislikes far exceeding likes
View attachment 541673
I refer the honourable gentleman to my last post. Same applies. :D

Latest Threads