The Biden Presidency

So Biden has signed his first flurry of Executive Orders, one for mask mandate. God help America!

Here's a clip of Biden's signing. Take a good look as its important for what I'll be pointing out.

Now compare this to President Trump's signing of EOs.

Pay attention @0.54. Do you notice the differences?
Yes.
Biden signs a document, signs another document ..... etc

Trump signs a document, waves it around for photo opportunities and to show that he can do joined up writing.

Are you going to say that we can't see what Biden has signed, therefore its fake and he's lying about the content making secret EOs pretending they contain something else.
If he wanted to sign documents without people seeing he could of course do it without the press watching

Easy photoshop I guess - who know nowadays?

Anyway - I wonder how Jen Psaki will get on. Kayleigh McEnany was good sport to watch.
The Biden Presidency, sponsored by Youtube.

View attachment 541658
Could be a fake edit, could be genuine
In a big internet there are different servers running counts, though 4 hours out of sync is a stretch but modern technology is pretty rubbish

Rest assured that the stats are back up with dislikes far exceeding likes
C62750B7-6D39-47F7-83D9-F7B806768E52.png

Could be a fake edit, could be genuine
In a big internet there are different servers running counts, though 4 hours out of sync is a stretch but modern technology is pretty rubbish

Rest assured that the stats are back up with dislikes far exceeding likes
View attachment 541673

I haven’t listened to her comments, but they could be taken from two separate briefings. They have a number of them per day.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You're almost right. For one thing he doesn't show them to the camera and second there is no proper heading on what he signs.

It could be White House menu he's signing off for all I know.
Oh dear, how sad

Wait a few days and you can see them in the archives

ipso_facto

War Hero
Flight updates by Monkey Werx. He does comment on the troops turning their back on Biden's motorcade and he was shocked. The answer is simple, they know Biden is not their Commander in Chief.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
However, that's no reason to proceed with a project with so many dangers.
And if the human race took that attitude we wouldn’t even be riding horses let alone planning on flying to Mars.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Oh dear, how sad

Wait a few days and you can see them in the archives

Let's wait and see, shall we?

I always thought that what a president brought into law couldn't be changed by an incoming president and had to go through their parliament for any changes/cancellations, so every day a school day. :cool:

And if the human race took that attitude we wouldn’t even be riding horses let alone planning on flying to Mars.
It’s a question of risk versus reward. Space flight is risky but the potential reward is huge. Building another pipeline? Not so much.

I always thought that what a president brought into law couldn't be changed by an incoming president and had to go through their parliament for any changes/cancellations, so every day a school day. :cool:
Biden is overturning Executive Orders passed by Trump by passing his own EOs. Technically they aren’t laws since they never went to Congress.

Apparently the major issue for the envi

Biden is overturning Executive Orders passed by Trump by passing his own EOs. Technically they aren’t laws since. They never went to Congress.
????

Without pipelines you will be living in the dark ages, especially when you change scenery.

If I was, I'd have rop'd you for eternity and saved myself the work, as it is I just laugh at you.

Can’t we just have an ARRSE policy of ROPing all Yanks on the site and save time in the long run?