The Biden Presidency

It's been estimated that the pipeline will produce only 35 permanent jobs when the pipeline is complete. Yes, there are construction jobs that will be lost but they were only going to last for two years. Measuring the potential environmental issues against 35 permanent jobs, maybe it does make sense to cancel the project.
It’s a pity you can’t address the jobs lost by the people who were building the pipeline.

It’s a pity you can’t address the jobs lost by the people who were building the pipeline.
I did mention the loss of jobs - my argument is providing two years worth of work is not worth the decades of potential damage, both with regards to spills and the climate. I think our resources are better spent on efforts to create permanent jobs. Jobs at any cost is not a good policy.

I think a better policy is spending resources on our crumbling infrastructure, something that has bipartisan support. That would provide thousands of construction jobs lasting for decades.

I did mention the loss of jobs - my argument is providing two years worth of work is not worth the decades of potential damage, both with regards to spills and the climate. I think our resources are better spent on efforts to create permanent jobs. Jobs at any cost is not a good policy.
Shit canning 1,000 people with no way to immediately transition those workers into something else is poor policy. Especially in the current economy. It’s a real shame you are a retiree.

The Biden Presidency, sponsored by Youtube.

yt.jpg

Shit canning 1,000 people with no way to immediately transition those workers into something else is poor policy. Especially in the current economy. It’s a real shame you are a retiree.
Perhaps you should blame those who tried to ram this project through? Yes, I feel for the workers because I've been in that situation before. However, that's no reason to proceed with a project with so many dangers.

Looking forward to the moment when BLM and Antifa realise the Democrats that empowered them when out of government aren't interested in giving them what they want when in government and they decide the Democrats are now the " fascists" .

The administration have a few months of weather that wont be SJW / BLM / Antifa friendly

Last edited:
Perhaps you should blame those who tried to ram this project through? Yes, I feel for the workers because I've been in that situation before. However, that's no reason to proceed with a project with so many dangers.
You don’t have to lie. You don’t give a Feck. You are an East Coast liberal far removed from the places that will suffer. Sadly your party used to represent the common man who did work, now you throw then under the bus to assuage your feelings.

It is a pity you can’t be in your 30’s with a family to provide for and without a decent paying job.

You don’t have to lie. You don’t give a Feck. You are an East Coast liberal far removed from the places that will suffer. Sadly your party used to represent the common man who did work, now you throw then under the bus to assuage your feelings.

It is a pity you can’t be in your 30’s with a family to provide for and without a decent paying job.
You’re turning into a very bitter person. You have my sympathy.

Fr SpodoKomodo

Old-Salt
Why aren't you using your other account ?

2nd or 3rd time you've asked that.

Man up and tell me what this mystical other account is?

@Helm - you can see the logs- do I, or have I ever, shared an IP with another account on here?

Two Bibles you say? Why? Unless one of them was the Satanic Bible, you know to protect her which begs the question why the Satanic Bible didn't catch fire...unless of course neither where Bibles...and so on...

She did. That photo shows her using two bibles.
Harris used two Bibles in the ceremony. The first belonged to Regina Shelton, a family friend whom Harris viewed as a surrogate mother. Harris has used this Bible before, when she took the oath of office as both California attorney general and U.S. senator. The second Bible was previously owned by the late Justice Thurgood Marshall, the first Black member of the Supreme Court and Harris' lifelong political role model.

Look from another side and you can even see the spines of the bibles.

gettyimages-1297448103_wide-b2c8f064204132821310489403e699a280d6ddc4-s1500-c85.jpg

Latest Threads