The Biden Presidency

I have the BBC on at the moment.

They are all, indeed, w@nking themselves silly over the whole thing.
'The first female to be....' and 'African American/ Asian American' seems to be mentioned at every opportunity.

Lady GarGle was sh!t with the anthem.
And J Lo ? was crap with some other tunes crushed together, and now there's some twonk mangling Amazing Grace. And a poetess who cannot rhyme

So glad we use Zadok The Priest, and also pleased we don't feel the need to every four years.

'Politics doesn't have to be a raging war'
'Lower the temperature'
'Reject the culture where facts are manufactured'

He could have been more concise by saying "Don't be a dick'.
To this day he still claims the driver who killed his wife and daughter was drunk

The State police commissioner himself says there was no alcohol in the drivers bloodstream

So he is not above lying and making up facts himself when it suits

To this day he still claims the driver who killed his wife and daughter was drunk

The State police commissioner himself says there was no alcohol in the drivers bloodstream

Was that another line he nicked from the Welsh Windbag ?

Just checked wiki, as I had not heard him speak of this, but earlier I heard him speaking about this (years ago) and saying a farmer and trailer side-swiped his wife's car. Wiki has her pulling out from an intersection ... does that fit ?

Has anyone mentioned Megain yet ?

Last edited:

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
0D88AD7F-B6F7-43C8-AD18-62752E5649A6.jpeg

I know it’s a photoshop, but you still would....

I'd like to find a politician who is.

There again, I'd also like to find Zoey Deschanel and Katy Hill in the house, naked and cover in butter, when I come back from work one day.

I feel the latter is more likely.

No longer than 18 months until Kamala Harris is El Prez, 8 months is more likely.

Has Trump mentioned the crowd at his Inauguration was bigger yet?

Poor Air Force chap behind President Biden seems to be struggling slightly with two very heavy briefcases...

Apparently he did, but "to this day"? Reportedly Biden apologised in 2009 for the hurt caused by that wrongful claim. Not like you to make up facts yourself when it suits.

Latest Threads