Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

Apparently Auntie & SKY combined are creaming themselves over the Biden/Harris inauguration ceremony.

Live coverage.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Apparently Auntie & SKY combined are creaming themselves over the Biden/Harris inauguration ceremony.

Live coverage.

I have the BBC on at the moment.

They are all, indeed, w@nking themselves silly over the whole thing.
'The first female to be....' and 'African American/ Asian American' seems to be mentioned at every opportunity.

Lady GarGle was sh!t with the anthem.

Live coverage.

Beeb, CBC, CNN, and MSNBC for the next four years when reporting from Washington.
tenor.gif

'The first female to be....' and 'African American/ Asian American' seems to be mentioned at every opportunity.

No one has asked the question why it’s taken until 2021.

'Politics doesn't have to be a raging war'
'Lower the temperature'
'Reject the culture where facts are manufactured'

He could have been more concise by saying "Don't be a dick'.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Not at all bad for a senile broken old man as claimed by some. How well that translates to actions remains to be seen.

I have the BBC on at the moment.

Lady GarGle was sh!t with the anthem.
Nobody is forcing you to watch it.

Biden just said, as many Americans have died of Covid 19, as that died in the whole of World War Two! Have they, or is he mixing up WW2 with Vietnam.

Live coverage.

Well no matter what else, it is a historic day for the USA

First Female VP
First Black/Indian/Minority VP

No one has asked the question why it’s taken until 2021.
I, personally, have no issue with it, most don't. For that reason I can't see why it is important.
Obama made it to No1 and held the position for two terms, I'm not certain that much changed for the better for the BAME community over there.
To paraphrase Malcolm X; I'm not afraid of the overt racists getting into power, I can see them coming and they won't get much stuff through the senate. I'm scared of the liberal that pretends that he has my interests at heart, they are equally racist but hide it well.

Biden just said, as many Americans have died of Covid 19, as that died in the whole of World War Two! Have they, or is he mixing up WW2 with Vietnam.
Vietnam war US Killed=58,209 and 153,303 Wounded
WW2 US Killed= 405,399 and 670,846 Wounded

No WW2 - about 418k Americans died in that war....

Death toll still some way short of the American Civil War though (620k)...
I wonder how long it will take the US to catch up on the vaccine, he's starting with a delay already, lets see if words can equal action and organization, It's a big Country.

Latest Threads