The Biden Presidency

Not if they end up as US citizens, who as an act of gratitude vote Democrat.
It still has to be approved by the Senate and I doubt they are going to make this dream list an actual priority. It is however the first sign that candidate Biden was full of Shite and that he is in fact just a tool of Harris. If you look at the first day agenda, it appears to be appease the world and forget about what you promised to win.

Those ICBM's won't fund themselves now will they...
The Federal government giveth and the Federal government taketh away.

I realise that last part may be somewhat alien to subsidy-junkies in Shitkick, WY, but try to imagine not having someone else do the paying for a change.

The Federal government giveth and the Federal government taketh away.

I realise that last part may be somewhat alien to subsidy-junkies in Shitkick, WY, but try to imagine not having someone else do the paying for a change.
I wonder where one is going to re-locate a missile wing? I know it is alien to you, but defense spending and having a nice little area to plant 140 silos does cost some serious money to maintain.

I wonder where one is going to re-locate a missile wing? I know it is alien to you, but defense spending and having a nice little area to plant 140 silos does cost some serious money to maintain.
Has America suddenly become bereft of large empty spaces? I thought you said flyover country was most of it...

Un any case they don't even have to relocate them, just stop pumping money into your endlessly gaping maws for the maintenance of the capability.

Has America suddenly become bereft of large empty spaces? I thought you said flyover country was most of it...

Un any case they don't even have to relocate them, just stop pumping money into your endlessly gaping maws for the maintenance of the capability.
Wow, you must be new.

Just cut the triad like that...
A missile wing is a very expensive investment in strategic deterrence, that costs a pretty chunk to maintain. Of course you know that though...oh wait you don't or you wouldn't keep on with your course of action. Because you have three submarines to maintain which ain't much.

Jammy66

War Hero
Worrying how quite Trump has been the last couple of days. Still time for him to fxxk stuff up before they drag him out of the White House!

I think from the moment Trump said he was going to drain the swamp the swamp err I mean the American establishment turned on him straight away and he was on a hiding to nothing from the word go from the hostile press and the big name American families also all the hollywood luvvies railed against him combined with the power of woke he was fucked from the word go.
Just wait till president Kamala whips up the blacks and hispanics. Fun times ahead .

www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/trump-biden-celebrity-vote-2020-election-lady-gaga-lil-pump-wayne-jennifer-aniston-b1394030.html%3famp

Lil Pump
Kirstie Alley
Scott Baio
Stephen Baldwin
James Woods
Kid Rock
Jon Voight
Dennis Quaid
Isaiah Washington
Trace Adkins
Ted Nugent
Antonio Sabato Jr
Stacey Dash
Samaire Armstrong
Lil Wayne
Brett Favre
Jay Cutler

..... and many more here:

Not so much ‘everyone is being horrible to me’
Wow! Stunning line-up of A-listers there and no mistake, some of them even made movies in the current century. Thank you for that, it proves my point conclusively.

Yes, outside of the news channel that supported him, the news channels didn’t support him.

The New York Post.

Because he is an incorrigible liar and narcissist.
A minority cable TV channel and one big city tabloid newspaper, neither of which were 100 percent behind Trump? That's what you got?

While every single other mainstream and subscription TV channel, broadsheet newspaper and social media organisation, accounting for probably 99 percent of the media, not just didn't support him but actively worked against him? Despite nearly 50 percent of their audiences voting for him?

Like Tommikka above, you prove my point.

Mattb

LE
A minority cable TV channel and one big city tabloid newspaper, neither of which were 100 percent behind Trump? That's what you got?

While every single other mainstream and subscription TV channel, broadsheet newspaper and social media organisation, accounting for probably 99 percent of the media, not just didn't support him but actively worked against him? Despite nearly 50 percent of their audiences voting for him?

Like Tommikka above, you prove my point.
What’s your point?

That at least some of each prove that each category is free to support who they like. The news channels are free. The papers are free. Public figures are free.

That few supported Trump is not evidence of a conspiracy, it’s proof that he’s a colossal arse-flavoured bellend.

A missile wing is a very expensive investment in strategic deterrence, that costs a pretty chunk to maintain.
But if you're so opposed to the federal government and so determined to foist self-reliance on the state, surely moving them is an investment you'd be prepared to make?

There's a principle involved, after all.

Worrying how quite Trump has been the last couple of days. Still time for him to fxxk stuff up before they drag him out of the White House!
He is quiet because Twitter took his microphone away. Because he was using them to whip up mobs that killed people.
All he can do now is shout at pigeons on his lawn.
Suddenly, the amount of Trump lying in the media has dropped off.
Weird.

Time for changes indeed, soon it will be Europe for the continent and the White House for the incontinent

He is quiet because Twitter took his microphone away. Because he was using them to whip up mobs that killed people.
All he can do now is shout at pigeons on his lawn.
Suddenly, the amount of Trump lying in the media has dropped off.
Weird.
Online misinformation about election fraud plunged 73 percent after several social media sites suspended President Donald Trump and key allies last week, research firm Zignal Labs has found, underscoring the power of tech companies to limit the falsehoods poisoning public debate when they act aggressively.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Online misinformation about election fraud plunged 73 percent after several social media sites suspended President Donald Trump and key allies last week, research firm Zignal Labs has found, underscoring the power of tech companies to limit the falsehoods poisoning public debate when they act aggressively.

That in itself may be false news. Who knows for sure? The founder of Zignal labs, Josh Ginsberg learnt his craft at a desk with the super reliable FaceBook. He has now left Zignal labs and gone back to, er, FaceBook. Who is a really independent gatherer information?

That in itself may be false news. Who knows for sure? The founder of Zignal labs, Josh Ginsberg learnt his craft at a desk with the super reliable FaceBook. He has now left Zignal labs and gone back to, er, FaceBook. Who is a really independent gatherer information?

Joining such intellectual titans as Nick Clegg

I haven’t been following this thread so apologies if already discussed but...

... How long is the general Arrse consensus giving it before Mr Biden stands down for health reasons (or other reason) to allow Ms Harris to step into the Mr President job she’d never have won in her own right?

syrup

LE
I haven’t been following this thread so apologies if already discussed but...

... How long is the general Arrse consensus giving it before Mr Biden stands down for health reasons (or other reason) to allow Ms Harris to step into the Mr President job she’d never have won in her own right?

Is that not the worlds perception also?

philc

LE
Seems its the coming of the Second messiah judging by the frenzy whipped up on social media and the MSN, I think an awful lot of people will be disappointed. Same thing happened with Obama.

Latest Threads